Sujet : Ratchet & Clank PS4 - Official Thread

User image

So close to E3!! When's the European time, I always confuse AM and PM and what not. 2 years ago I missed the damn thing because of it. I'm traumatized. emoji

Well guess who doesn't have time to go anywhere on June 15th emoji

I also don't think I would go anywhere.

User image

So close to E3!! When's the European time, I always confuse AM and PM and what not. 2 years ago I missed the @#!*% thing because of it. I'm traumatized. emoji

Well, it's 6:00pm California time…

22:00 for EA
03:00 for Sony
18:00 for Nintendo
19:00 for SE

This is gonna be a loooong day..s. With no sleep, why is Sony always 3 in the morning?emoji

Why is Sony always 3 in the morning?emoji

User image
Sad Ratchet agrees emoji

Meanwhile it's 2:00am for us…

User image

And on a regular work day too. I need to be prepped and ready 6:30. But I can't complain, it's only once and year and well worth it. emoji

And on a regular work day too. I need to be prepped and ready 6:30. But I can't complain, it's only once and year and well worth it. emoji

I have to stay up on the day before aswell, though, since Bethesda's conference is at 3:00am…
At least Nintendo's is at 5:00pm so I can go to bed early…

Meanwhile it's 2:00am for us…

User image

What maniac doesn't break the bomb crates in the back?!?

For me EA, Nintendo and Square have perfect times. Sony.. well, it has it's charm. Sitting in the glow of your laptop with 15 backup taps with the conference in case of lag. emoji

Well, the timezone is GMT+7 here, so, what time would the event start according to the local timezone here?

Granted, you don't have to watch it live. Chances are it'll be uploaded to hundreds of miscellaneous channels out there emoji

Wait when is the confrence