Sujet : New vs old

No contest visabomb now shock ravanger or plasma whip

i like all of the weapons of the ratchetand clank seriesemoji

…well you can't possibly like the Drone Device from the first game or the Clank Zapper from the second game.

But which one is better?

I prefer the Drone Device because it releases six hovering bots that protect the user from attacks or enemies whereas the Clank Zapper just periodically releases a powerful bolt of green electric energy from his antena at ennemies in front of Ratchet. R&C 1 is more hard and the Drone Device are more useful compared to the Clank Zapper which is rather useless when we get some weapons such as the Plasma Coil, the Bouncer or the Hoverbomb Gun. Drone Device wins.

> Hoverboard races from PS2 Games or Hoverboard races from PS4 Game?

Good Point. And to make matters worse, the Clank Zapper isn't available until the end of the game/challenge mode!

Yet again, I'm going to roll with the PS2 Hoverboard races. I know nothing about the PS4 races, but I sure did enjoy racing around the first game. I just hope that we can use the Hoverboard outside the racetrack in the game. It's one of the first things I ever wanted to do in the earlier games.

Shock Blaster or Magma Cannon?

Membre supprimé

Shock Blaster for sure ! It looks more powerful I think. emoji

I just hope that we can use the Hoverboard outside the racetrack in the game. It's one of the first things I ever wanted to do in the earlier games.

Like Jak II & 3 you mean ?

PS3 Metropolis or PS4 Metropolis ?

PS4 Metropolis! It is just so grand in many ways.

R&C:ACiT controls or R&C:ITN controls?

Membre supprimé

ITN Controls, they are perfect, hoverboots and jetpack are easy to use, I really love them.

Blitzer or Razor Claws ?

Razor Claws, because they had awesome special abilities effects and animations.

Heli-Pack or Thruster Pack?

Membre supprimé

Heli-Pack because Clank's form doesn't change, heli-jump go higher and I love the sound. emoji

Hoverboard races or GC races ? (I don't know how is it called ^^).

Hoverboard races or GC races ? (I don't know how is it called ^^).

> They're called Hoverbike races (they were competitions sponsored by Megacorp in the Bogon Galaxy). emoji

Membre supprimé

Oh ok Hoverbikes, I didn't knew the English name, thanks. emoji

Going commando races their easy nice and short plasma whip or arc lasher

Arch Lasher doesn't even do damage so…Plasma Whip

Charge boots vs Hoverboots?

Hover boots the control via soo better then the charge boots plasma bomb launcher or mini nuke ?