Sujet : New vs old

mini nuke. Love the sound and effect emoji

Gadgetbots or Zoni?

mini nuke. Love the sound and effect emoji

Gadgetbots or Zoni?

Um, Gadgetbots for me? Including all their variations. I mean… try to tell me the Agency Bots can't be call Gadgetbots emoji nevertheless I find them funnier than the Zoni even though they may be a bit more difficult to look after.

So, the canyon or Kragg or the Deathcourses in Annihilation Nation?
(Is this limited to one PS4 part?)

Yes it is also death course anilation nation

Now the quarktastic challenge or the final arena challenge in itn

Final challenge in ITN. No doubt.

David Bergeaud vs Michael Bross? emoji

Just because you've given a non-PS4 choice and not commented on mine in any way I'll just assume it's not.

Just because you've given a non-PS4 choice and not commented on mine in any way I'll just assume it's not.

I'm not sure what you're question is

Final challenge in ITN. No doubt.

David Bergeaud vs Michael Bross? emoji

Michael bross now shock ravenger or shock blaster

shock ravenger I guess.

Um… So wallpoer or blizter ?

I guess it's Blitzer for me.

Star Explorer or Aphelion?

Aphelion nano swarmers or sythdoids

Synthenoids for me! They were robots deployed as a defensive weapon. They were known to be used in weapon lines. They usually hovered round the users' shoulder and provide cover fire for them. Moreover they're great murderers and they get several weapons such as a Bomb Glove and a Blaster when upgrading into either Kilonoids.

So they're more practical and more useful than the Nano-Swarmers which just deploys hives full of aggressive nanosects which stung Ratchet's enemies to death. Each pod had a targeting laser to guide the nanosects to their target, but they're less effective and less dangerous than Synthenoids.

> OmniWrench 8000 or OmniWrench Millennium 12?

Omni wrench 12 gotta love that new feature emoji anyway shield charger or quarks shield ?

sheild charger

Decoy glove or dopperbanger ?