Sujet : Ps4 games thread

Talk about them ps4 games

So, currently looking forward in playing R&C PS4, SW: Battlefront, and maybe Fallout 4.

What do you guys think about Wolfenstein: The New Order and Old Blood?

Never played that one or the spinoff thingy. But a friend of mine really enjoyed them.

im kinda disapointed that you have to pre order tony hawks for the special charactersemoji

Because DLC, everybody's favorite 3 letters! More money, less work, wow!

I've never played a Wolfenstein game, so I can't weigh in on that.

But as far as upcoming PS4 games go, I'm looking forward to Dragon Quest Heroes, Ratchet and Clank, and Fallout 4. And, for *ahem* DLC, I'm looking forward to The Taken King.

Lots to look forward to!

- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- Mass Effect: Andromeda (2016)
- Ratchet & Clank '16 (2016)
- Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End (2016)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: Best Version (2016)
- Hellblade (2016)
- Horizon: Zero Dawn (2016)
- Resident Evil: Zero (2016)
- Beyond: Two Souls Remastered (2016)

Anyone here who's played Until Dawn?
I heard it's pretty good.

The upcoming games I'm most excited for are Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted 4, but I also want to get Rise of The Tomb Raider, Hitman (2015), Fallout 4, No Man's Sky and Need for Speed (2015)

i wouldnt buy until dawn, most of the game is cutscenes so i would watch it on youtube or somethin,emoji thats wat i done

I'm curious about Until Dawn, too. But I'm not going to spend $60 on it. Maybe if it ever goes on sale.

From what I've seen, the game looks pretty good. It has that PS1 Resident Evil vibe to it: fixed camera so you can't see if you're being followed or led into a trap, characters who can only move slow and slower, and that feeling of good old impending doom.

I already watched some youtubers play Until Dawn, so I'm done with it…
After buying The Order 1886 I've learned my lesson and now I'm avoiding "movie-ish" games. However I'm convinced that playing TO1 is a lot more entertaining than UD. I think I dodged a bullet by watching other people play UD instead of buying it. :oui:

User image

its not a game i would buy anyway because its so thrustating when one of your favourite characters get killed, im going to be honnest though the deaths are pretty detailed because on other games you struggle and survive or something and then on until dawn you just die because your nowhere near having the same abilities as the enemy

Membre supprimé

Holy sh…can someone remove the last word of his message ? Just an huge spoil of the game…

Until Dawn looks awesome, I watched three let's play from Youtubers and I really enjoyed play watch them, a lot of suspens and amazing story, but, like you I would not buy a game like this one, I buy games for play, not for only press X every ten minutes (Yes. I know there are others actions, don't worry)…oh and, I'm fearful, I hate horror things. (don't ask me why I watched three let's play of a horror game then, I couldn't answer)

If I would have to make a list with all PS4 games I'm interested for, well, this would be long…

- Far Cry 4
- LittleBigPlanet 3
- Uncharted 4
- Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
- Ratchet & Clank
- InFAMOUS Second Son
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- Valiant Hearts
- Journey
- Final Fantasy XV
- The Order 1886
- Tearaway Unfolded
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Watch Dogs
- Never Alone
- The Division
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- The Last Guardian
- Dreams
- Unravel
- Trackmania Turbo
- Fallout 4
- Just Cause 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Rise of Tomb Raider

Yup. I know. That's a lot.

Actually, I really liked Until Dawn and it is not just cutscenes or endless dialogs like the walking dead games. For me it's definitely better than The Order which was just a movie with a little action. Now what I'm looking forward the most is Ratchet and Clank and secondly Horizon Zero Dawn and Uncharted 4 as well as The rise of the Tomb Raider