Sujet : Ps4 games thread

sorry about the spoil i just had to throw that outemoji

But isn't Until Dawn a choice-based game?
It'd probably be better to play it yourself and see how your choices impact the story, no? Especially if a YouTuber makes a choice you disagree with.
Either way, it's better than the Order, which has a scripted story no matter what you do and the only part where the player has any input is during the 15 minute shooting sections in between the hours of cutscenes.

it is a choice based game but you could just search for other choices, i know it would take a long time because i done it but i would say its worth it, i dont know if its because im bored all the time but…yea….emoji

Membre supprimé

Youtube > Search > Until Dawn All Choices, Ending and Deathes

The end. emoji

Yeah, make choices is cool, but, I would not buy a game with a such simple gameplay, if you know what I mean. emoji

EDIT: Wrenchmasteroni just…just edit your message en remove the last word. Please. emoji

It's not really a matter of seeing the outcome of every choice, the coolness factor comes from seeing the outcome of YOUR choices. See what would happen if you were actually trapped in an abandoned cabin with a psychopath.

I'm definitely getting Until Dawn. Fits perfectly with Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls. I just happen gotten it because:

1. There are a lot of games releasing at once, so I'm safing up from that dream team.
2. The game is roughly hours long and costs €60. That's nearly €10 an hour.

I'm just waiting for sunset overdrive to come to ps4 lol

There is Trackmania coming for PS4?
I'M UNDERINFORMED!

On the day Sunset Overdrive comes to PS4, inFamous will come out on Xbox. It isn't going to happen.

If you want to play Sunset Overdrive you will need an Xbox One. There will be no way around it.

To be honest, if Sunset Overdrive came out on PS4, it wouldn't make me want a PS4 much more, as I am far more interested in games like Uncharted, inFamous, Ratchet & Clank, and so on…

On the day Sunset Overdrive comes to PS4, inFamous will come out on Xbox. It isn't going to happen.

Never say never! Mass Effect was a huge Xbox exclusive game in 2007. Mass Effect 2 released on both PC and 360 at the same time. A year later, an Ultimate Edition of Mass Effect 2 released on PS3. Then in 2012, Mass Effect 1 got a remaster on PS3. Maybe Sunset 1 won't make it to PS4, there's a chance the sequel will emoji

…………

I was complainng about Inquisition ending DLC, yes? Well, I bought it yesterday. Had to happen, hard to skip out on something as vital as an ending. Played for 7 hours, almost, non-stop! I'd promised myself I'd beat it in one day (expecting your usual 3 hour DLC). Eventually I beat it 3:00 this morning. Gheh.

This was a fantastic ending to Inquisition! With just enough loose ends for the sequel that this time truly seems to be coming. This time I really feel as though I finished the game, last time it just felt like a bridge. No closure for the world or characters. This ending leaves plenty for the world, but the character's story is done. Trespasser gives closure, and in a very sad 'tear-eye' way too. But a nice sad way.

*SPOILER*

The Inquisitor, Circe Trevelyan, is cursed with the Ancor. A mark that appeared on her hand after touching an Orb. It allows her to close Rifts that lead to the 'demon world'. However humans aren't able to bear the Ancor and survive. Circe finally starts feeling her life ebbing away as her own hand tries to kill her. There are many agonizing moments for her and you realize that Circe might just not make it to the credits.

The person that put the Mark there, someone who used to be a trusted party member, refuses to remove it from her hand. Oh, and happily tells Circe he'll kill her and every other non-Elven race sooner rather than later. But he's sorry about that. Very.

After the fade to black, Circe walks in, sleeve rolled up. And it is revealed she had her lowerarm amputated. I had considered it, but didn't expect BioWare would actually go with that. It's very sad, but it's better than having Circe die. I don’t know why, but I think it’s freaking bad@$$. 10 points for Circe! She turned from zero to hero in a very non-stereotype way everybody here hates so much. And at the end she must give up her ability to lead the Inquisition and is scarred for live. But… one might lose and arm. She'll never lose her friends. Her family.

Fantastic ending!

Anyway. Great DLC! 7 hours long, that’s just about Until Dawn. Except that game costs €50 instead of €15. I'm still mad this wasn't part of the actual game. But at least it was worth every second! <3

Another game I'm looking forward to is SOMA. I really liked Amnesia: The Dark Descent, so I'm very interested to see how a game for the PS4 made by Frictional Games will turn out. I'm a little worried though, because Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs was a big disappointment…

Tearaway just game out! Has anyone played this game? Because I played the demo and was surprised with just how much like the PS Vita game it is. I would like to think it would try to really branch out and expand on the original game far more. Then again you can't fix what's not broken, and I'd say the improved graphics and more interesting world designs might make up for the games less interesting controls as it looses the more fun PS Vita control scheme. This means they are even, and I don't feel that left out with not getting this one… unless I am missing something?

I have played neither. And I'm not really interested in any of them. For the simple reason that… I don't like the way it looks. :/

User image

To put it simple: Beautiful.

Ha, I guess you could say that. For me personally, it's too cute. Too colorfull, handcrafted items have never been my thing. It reminds me of the Nintendo yarn games, which isn't a good thing. And yes, I'm judging this game by it's looks alone. I know.

It's just that I prefer something a bit more 'grown up'.

User image