Sujet : [SPOILERS] General Movie Chat

Thread will be filled with SPOILERS. Turn back now if you don't want any plot details.

Thought it was time we had a seperate thread for this, because people must be EXPLODING with stuff they want to discuss after reading the novel and what not. In this thread you're allowed to talk about any plot elements. Remember to keep all other threads clean!

Membre supprimé

Nice.

So did anyone else see the Nefarious robot transformation cliffhanger ending coming a mile away?
Nice.

So did anyone else see the Nefarious robot transformation cliffhanger ending coming a mile away?

I sure did.

I wonder if robot Nefarious is going to be a boss fight in the PS4 game, too? You know, it can be one of those bosses with two different phases: first phase is with the first form and the second phase is with the second form.

Nice.

I sure did.

I wonder if robot Nefarious is going to be a boss fight in the PS4 game, too? You know, it can be one of those bosses with two different phases: first phase is with the first form and the second phase is with the second form.

But… Nefarious only returns in his robotic form in the epilogue.

Edit: Hey, I got my second bolt! Huzzah!

Does anybodylike how quarks betrayel in the nv
novel was handeld because i like itemoji

I definitely liked the way it was handled, as well as the way it was resolved before the final battle. I thought it made Qwark an interesting character, to see him giving in to his jealousy and joining the bad guys, yet still desiring to be a good hero, and caring for his fellow Rangers, as well as the citizens of Solana.

Membre supprimé

I thought it was awesome how the Quark card that Ratchet had, flew out of his pocket during the Tornado launcher scene. And Quark looks at it. I cant wait to see what that looks like in the movie

User image
I didn't expect this amount of spoilers. Well, guess I won't be active in this thread.

Movie itself was fine except from Victor's death.

I'm not sure if I posted about it here, but I think I got the books earlier than anyone in the fanbase did. I got them over a month ago. emoji

Hey guys, I'm Super Bitmap from Insomniac forums. I was one of the suckers who was lucky enough to attend the test screening last year.

Anyways…

Does the book mention the 3 specific cameos I'm thinking of? Is it too early for me to be talking about this?
Hey guys, I'm Super Bitmap from Insomniac forums. I was one of the suckers who was lucky enough to attend the test screening last year.

Anyways…

Does the book mention the 3 specific cameos I'm thinking of? Is it too early for me to be talking about this?

Welcome to the forums!

Membre supprimé

Anyways…

Yep. this thread is talking about the novel's spoilers. That didn't happen in the book and I'll kindly ask you to edit that comment please? so as no one else sees.

Plus welcome. I'm on the forums as well. I'm TheCrosswordMaster.

Anyways…

Yep. this thread is talking about the novel's spoilers. That didn't happen in the book and I'll kindly ask you to edit that comment please? so as no one else sees.

Plus welcome. I'm on the forums as well. I'm TheCrosswordMaster.

What is even there for us to see? He didn't even say who the cameos were, and I'm sure many of us figured Juanita and Dallas couldn't be the only ones to appear in the movie anyway.

Membre supprimé

Okay. May have just been a bit too paranoid. I was just sort of surprised there was more to see. I figured the book would only not cover a few jokes or dialogue in the film. I didn't realise it would miss out entire characters.

So yeah just for the record the cameos included in the novel were Dallas, Juanita and Neftin Prog (mentioned only).

Okay. May have just been a bit too paranoid. I was just sort of surprised there was more to see. I figured the book would only not cover a few jokes or dialogue in the film. I didn't realise it would miss out entire characters.

So yeah just for the record the cameos included in the novel were Dallas, Juanita and Neftin Prog (mentioned only).

Who do you suppose the cameos might be? I want to say the Plumber, Skidd and Al (especially since he's already confirmed for the game), but the movie could surprise us. I do know that, when I was reading the novel, at the beginning when Ratchet was working out, I thought that the fitness instructor on Ratchet's TV was Helga, which would have been pretty cool. However, the instructor was just described as a generic Ranger Trooper, and referred to by the narration as a "he," so I guess that rules her out… or does it? Dun, dun, DUUUUN!

I dunno.