Sujet : [SPOILERS] General Movie Chat

Paul Giamatti's performance as Drek is amazing. Not even exaggerating. The new redesign fits the new personality and voice.

how was the movie

I remember him sayong on the Insomniac Games boards that he liked the way it turned out, but he can't say more than that.

User image

Hm… I do not remember Qwark showing off this mugshot of Nefarious in this scene. Hell, Nefarious wasn't even shown off until the factory scene. I guess they changed it.

User image

Hm… I do not remember Qwark showing off this mugshot of Nefarious in this scene. Hell, Nefarious wasn't even shown off until the factory scene. I guess they changed it.

Well, that's… odd.

Membre supprimé

User image

I would say it's been a whole year since you've seen the film or the fact it wasn't a final edit I believe. Plus bitmap I have a question; Since you saw the movie in February and then the celebrity cast wasn't announced until May. were you told about the cast at the screenings or did you just have to guess at that point.

I think I brought it up on the Insom forum, when I walked into the theater I was greeted with character posters for Drek, Grim, Victor, Elaris, and Cora with their Celebrity voice talents. Long story short, we did know about the celebrity cast, we just couldn't tell the public anything. Heck, I was genuinely surprised to find that one of my favorite Actors (Paul Giamatti) would be voicing Chairman Drek. I was even more shocked to find they managed to get Sylvester Stallone and John Goodman. I wasn't familiar with Bella Thorne or Rosario Dawson, though.

does anyone know if qwark is evil ? cos he just seems like the anoying person he is emoji

does anyone know if qwark is evil ? cos he just seems like the anoying person he is emoji

I think Qwark's bio on the movie website put it best. Paraphrased: "Qwark is not malicious, just dumb, and truly unaware of how his actions affect others."

Qwark does betray the Rangers and align himself with Drek, if that's what you're wanting to know, but the way things play out and are resolved is different than in the original game.

thanks, ive been thnking he was good and it anoyed me

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2016/03/22/ratchet-clank-movie-soundtrack-details/

If you don't want to know some small little spoilers about the movie soundtrack, do not read this spoiler.

Huh, the official soundtrack doesn't have the copyrighted songs Everybody Dance Now, Back in Black, or The Boys are back in town.

These are 3 copyrighted soundtracks were used in the film when I saw it. Either they took em' out or they're still in the film but they're not included with the Soundtrack due to licensing issues.
Membre supprimé

Boys are back in town??

This movie is officially perfect.

That was my childhood song. I hope too god that's true.

Not wanting too much spoiled but does the Tachyon emblem on Bella's character's crown ever come up?

Not wanting too much spoiled but does the Tachyon emblem on Bella's character's crown ever come up?

Nope. I think that it's just an easter egg.

Nope. I think that it's just an easter egg.

That's kinda weird,

POSSIBLE SEQUEL-BAIT CONFIRMED!?!?!?!

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2016/03/22/ratchet-clank-movie-soundtrack-details/

If you don't want to know some small little spoilers about the movie soundtrack, do not read this spoiler.

Huh, the official soundtrack doesn't have the copyrighted songs Everybody Dance Now, Back in Black, or The Boys are back in town.

These are 3 copyrighted soundtracks were used in the film when I saw it. Either they took em' out or they're still in the film but they're not included with the Soundtrack due to licensing issues.

Everybody Dance Now?

GROOVITRON SCENE CONFIRMED? Because I cannot think of any other context in which to use that song in a Ratchet and Clank movie.