Sujet : Post-Movie Discussion (SPOILERS)

I could barelely make those out. While I love the font they used, because it looks like alien writing, you can barely read it as is. And when it's moving it's especially illegible.

pity that I can not say no review gave the film I have not seen it in Italy arrives June 29 emoji

What's up with the dates being so far appart?

I love how Clank now canonically has his first laugh emoji

I love how Clank now canonically has his first laugh emoji

Ohhh my god, that was one of my most favorite parts of the whole movie. It was the cutest Clank laugh I have ever heard.

Now that I think of it, I don't think there should be a sequel to the movie. Don't get me wrong, I (kinda) like the movie, but what if the games get less and less content due to more and more movies being made "for the next generation" to the point where series veterans like myself won't have any interest in them? I know something like that wouldn't (easily) happen, but still. I mean, would you prefer a reboot of Going Commando with half the planets and weapons removed due to more focus on another movie or another continuation for the main series with much more juicy content? Gotta go with the games every time.

To be honest, I'd LOVE a GC/UYA reboot, but if Insomniac decides to make that then I would prefer it with more focus put into it instead of a fragment of content missing due to another movie. And I think the fans would want that too.

At least a new game with the new characters. But the movie bombed so badly, that there probably won't even be a Sly movie!

At least a new game with the new characters. But the movie bombed so badly, that there probably won't even be a Sly movie!

remember i is the movie's first week it still has time to get of its feet

Membre supprimé

Civil War is released next week. Ratchet won't have a chance to get off its feet. It won't even get a chance to crawl. emoji

Civil War is released next week. Ratchet won't have a chance to get off its feet. It won't even get a chance to crawl. emoji

ok you have a point with civil war , but the movie hasn't been released worldwide, so it can still have a chance despite what you say

Membre supprimé

ok you have a point with civil war , but the movie hasn't been released worldwide, so it can still have a chance despite what you say

The movie is out in most territories and isn't doing any better than the US. Doubt the later releases in Japan, Australia and New Zealand (to name a few) will change that they've had as much marketing as we have in the UK, which is none btw.

The movie is out in most territories and isn't doing any better than the US. Doubt the later releases in Japan, Australia and New Zealand (to name a few) will change that they've had as much marketing as we have in the UK, which is none btw.

I'm just trying to have faith in the movieemoji

Membre supprimé

wow that makes me feel. emoji

I like how they showed president Phyronix for a brief bit–he looks exactly the same!

I like how they showed president Phyronix for a brief bit–he looks exactly the same!

I found that a nice little touch emoji