Sujet : the Origin of "Your Username"

Now mine is obvious isn't it? It was my first ever account name i had ever made… Okay well when i was like 10 i made a Runescape name RoboQuad (BTW if you are wondering no i do not like Runescape and i came to my senses FAST! But not exactly fast enough emoji ) RoboQuad was because at the time i was into those funny robot things (to me they were imprsive and i owned a RoboRaptor Robosapien and a Robosapien V2 (and all the mini ones) Back then i wasn't into games and hadn't heard of Ratchet and Clank emoji

But many years went by and in 2009 (i must have been like 13?) i got a PS3! (at this point i hadn't been online since Runescape) and a year went by before i heard of the Playstation Network! (by checking out all the stuff in the XMB) i then was challenged with making up at name? (at the time i was a hardcore R&C fan and had just struck 100% in all of the games exept SAC, SM, and R&C2) i wanted to be Ratchet… Something? I went through my vocabulary looking for a word that meant… Superior? Or something like that? Then i found the ultimate word Ruler! (i thought i was profesional enough to be a Ratchetruler! And so i am emoji (PSN wouldn't let me be just that though so i put the most sensable number i could think of… 1. I mean seriously how tidy is a single 1? So on PSN i am Ratchetruler1

Its funny last year when i started on LBP i learnt how to make me some good friends and they all called me Ratchet! emoji I always found that funny. Though like three of them talk to me as if they are talking to a dog? Still funny emoji Soon after makin' the name i decided to look at the creators of R&C saw they had a commounity and decided to join! Ten this year joined RG 'cuse i heard it was so great! emoji

I also have a Scratch account :oui: So i think i am the only Ratchetruler in existance! I would have thought someone else would think of that?

Well,everyone knows General Alister Azimuth already :oui: and Bartu Bilgin is my full name.

It comes from my PSN ID, taz is my initials, and I like dragons. So there it is! Kind of simple…

I'll try not to make this too long…

My username is after the Queen Esther 'Hadassah' of Medo-Persia (I'm a big history buff in ancient history emoji ). Esther is also the name of my Sonic the Hedgehog OC.

Ash is…well…my nickname! emoji

And 94 is the year I was born.

Simple and Clean, right? emoji

Not much, I know…

mine is pretty simple as well, I went to college for radio broadcasting, hence the name natevradio. and obviously natev comes from my real name.

Membre supprimé

Initially, I wanted to choose Rarfi (My PSN ID) but I couldn't (Don't remmember why tough) so I was thinking of something.
Ratchet- The Ratchet part is because I always was a Ratchet and Clank Fanatic since when I was 6 years and played UYA and then bought the other games and now I have the entire colltection so friend just call me Ratchet, sometimes Sly.
25- Just something to add, cause I knew thet "Ratchet" wasn't available.

I wanted to choose Ratchet 25 as my PSN name and yet… it turned out to be something way random! but anyway…

When I created my account on RG, I thought of my PSN name that I wanted to use, Ratchet 25, then I thought of the letters of the alplabet, Z and X seemed appealing to me and I decided to add it on to Ratchet 25 and I got Ratchet 25ZX! emoji

Well it actually appeared as my email… my first hotmail… (uses gmail now…emoji
And the 99 just appeared… like i just wrote it there for fun…

And the hennamann itself:

Well my first name is Henrik (norwegian, on english= Henry)
And i kinda made that Henna… and my borther called me the man! and on norwegian Mann means man… and since i was pretty young by then i didn't care about english people understanding my username… so hennamann is my username… and after that i found even more names… like my youtube, hennagalaxy… you see it, don't you?

so that's it!

My user name is simple XD…
It's the name of my lombax oc (I putted a pic of her in my gallery).."the" and her species so lombax~

I have nearly the same usernam on deviantart too c8~…

Mine's fairly simple. Red is my favourite colour and I like dragons. It's my username or a variation of this for several websites.

HeatherGrace is my alias on the internet. Just to prevent people from knowing my 'not so common' name.
I couldn't choose between Heather of Grace, so made them one. I also liked Devan, Allison and Mercedes. But went for the one I'm using now emoji

Ratchet is my favorite video game character and my birthday is on the 22nd

Hamza is my Name and Hamz is my NickName…
im known on a variety of games, not more than 12-15 though.

Mine is simple

Stargate is the name of my favourite TV show franchise emoji