Sujet : Are you a fan of Spyro the Dragon?

I hate platinum versions

I like 'em better, but I wanna have both. I only need the normal versions of R&C2 and Gladiator to make my collection complete. Well.. then the Platinum edition for PS3 and the Platinum and Essentials from the PSP games :P

I hate platinum versions

Why?

Geinea Lombax: I've never turly played the games, just a small demo of it once when I was at Wal-Mart many years ago. But I was always intrested since then. I find Spyro cute and was pretty surpise when I found out it was made by Insomiac Games. I'm not a fan of it, but I support it.emoji Too bad it went down the toilet when Insomiac sold it…

And then that plauge Skylanders showed its ugly rear into our lives.

Honestly, this game is so stupid, it makes mud looks intelligent. It completely ruin the image of Spyro all together. Instead of a cute, curious litttle dragon, we got some demented, ugly as heck looking maniac who look like he just killed off the real Spyro to take his place. The charaters are ugly and forgetable, the hideous toys are to make money, the names are stupid (I see them at Wal-Mart alot) and the worse of them all, they're making a sequel!

I haven't seen anything this bad since those ugly Rabbids from Rayman Raving Rabbids.

Futhermore, Spyro is a great series that deserves better than this. For anyone who knows of the downfall of the Rayman series, I think we don't want to see another repeat of Rabbids as Skylanders. If you like Skylanders, then I respect it. I'm just saying my opinon.emoji

Too bad it went down the toilet when Universal Interactive sold it…

Fix'd.

You know what's worse? They're considering making a Skylanders movie. emoji

I hate platinum versions

Why?
I've got the platinum versions.

Membre supprimé

Too bad it went down the toilet when Universal Interactive sold it…

Fix'd.

You know what's worse? They're considering making a Skylanders movie. emoji

I would rather watch the new SpongeBob movie that's comming out in 2014.

I hate platinum versions

Why?

Most people hate 'em because they're not the first edition and the silver takes up 30% of the front cover emoji

Geinea Lombax: Smega. Their doing WHAT?emoji A movie of this stupid game? What kind of world do we live in anymore? Why don't they do a movie a about rocks while at it? I swear I rather see film about rocks then Skylanders.emoji It seems that hollywood is becoming pretty stupid if they thought this was a good idea. My guiana pig can do better, and he's not even a year old yet (but he's snugglely and smart). Well get ready to get screw guys. This is gonna be a nightmare, just like Twilight.emoji

Membre supprimé
Geinea Lombax: Smega. Their doing WHAT?emoji A movie of this stupid game? What kind of world do we live in anymore? Why don't they do a movie a about rocks while at it? I swear I rather see film about rocks then Skylanders.emoji It seems that hollywood is becoming pretty stupid if they thought this was a good idea. My guiana pig can do better, and he's not even a year old yet (but he's snugglely and smart). Well get ready to get screw guys. This is gonna be a nightmare, just like Twilight.emoji

It could be worse, they could be working on a sequel for the game. *goes to YouTube and sees Skylanders Giants Trailer*

User image

They would make a sequel if the first didn't sell well. So people, STOP BUYING SKYLANDERS!!!

Stores, stop stocking Skylanders!

Geinea Lombax: Yeah! Down with Skylanders! Cheers for Spyro! Let's declear war on it.emoji Oh and the new Skylanders they're making is even more stupider then the first. I mean Skylanders Giants? Bigger toys that not only are ugly but enough to give a child nightmares during the night? That's bullcrud! I rather play "Ty the Tasmanian Tiger" then this piece of garbage, and "Ty" is a pretty bad game. When there's a game that's make people prefer to play something they don't even like, you know there's a problem. This is NOT Spyro. It's just a cheap excuse to make money. Poor dragon…emoji

The first time I saw a screenshot of it, I thought it wasn't the actual Spyro the Dragon. I thought it was coincidence that he happened to be called Spyro and kinda looked like him. No jokes.

Membre supprimé
I rather play "Ty the Tasmanian Tiger" then this piece of garbage, and "Ty" is a pretty bad game.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger is NOT a bad game, maybe Ty 2 but the first one is a masterpiece. Don't know about the other one tough, never played it.

Even though I haven't played much Spyro games, I still think that Spyro is pretty cool! emoji