Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

So, this is a continuation of a "Anybody with a Qwarkish voice" thread. I just made a fandub of the first pages from "Ears of War", but seeing it didn't look (or rather sound) that bad I think I can make it a bigger project - I want to make a whole Ears of War fandub (we'll think about the next issues when/if it's finished). Of course I won't do it all alone and I'll make a use of your help. So, here's the cast so far:

Ratchet - Kubak12
Clank - Kubak12
Qwark - aster
Artemis Zogg - TBD
Vorn Garblak - TBD
Burger station client #1 (Tall one) - TBD
Burger station client #2 (Fat one) - TBD
Sound director (mixing the voices with sound effects and music) - Kubak12
Someone with a better movie editor than Windows Movie Maker - gerbensteyaert

The cast can change of course - I want to get the best result I can. Also, I'm looking for the whole comic book as a computer file - I don't want to sacrafise my complication of all these comics emoji

And here's the link for my fandub (aster's not in it yet):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvhoSAD5mc

So, this is a continuation of a "Anybody with a Qwarkish voice" Thread. I just made a fandub of the first pages from "Ears of War", but seeing it didn't look (or rather sound) that bad I think I can make it a bigger project - I want to make a whole Ears of War fandub (we'll think about the next issues when/if it's finished). Of course I won't do it all alone and I'll make a use of your help. So, here's the cast so far:

Ratchet - Kubak12
Clank - Kubak12
Qwark - aster
Artemis Zogg - TBD
Vorn Garblak - TBD
Burger station client #1 - TBD
Burger station client #2 - TBD
Sound director (mixing the voices with sound effects and music) - Kubak12
Someone with a better movie editor than Windows Movie Maker - TBD (soon I hope)

The cast can change of course - I want to get the best result I can. Also, I'm looking for the whole comic book as a computer file - I don't want to sacrafise my complication of all these comics emoji

And here's the link for my fandub (aster's not in it yet):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvhoSAD5mc

I have a better edditing software 'iMovie' & 'Final Cut Pro' for mac!

You're in! Your job will look like that - I will send you the whole sound track and comic book pages. You'll have to synchronize the single takes of the images with the things characters say. If you're able to do that you can also make the camera jumping from picture to picture, if you know what I mean.

EDIT
I won't send you images then emoji Thanks for the links!

You're in! Your job will look like that - I will send you the whole sound track and comic book pages. You'll have to synchronize the single takes of the images with the things characters say. If you're able to do that you can also make the camera jumping from picture to picture, if you know what I mean.

EDIT
I won't send you images then emoji Thanks for the links!

But you are gonna cut the images from the pages and send them to me? Or not?
I only have the time to drop the images in the right order and the right effect and put the sound on it…

Ok, let's do it that way (I send you cut images).

Well if you need another female voice actor gimme a shout. Heather ain't the only girl around here emoji

Otherwise looking good Kubak

Well if you need another female voice actor gimme a shout. Heather ain't the only girl around here emoji

Otherwise looking good Kubak

Are you a girl?

Yep, have been all my life emoji

Ohhhhh… I always thought you were a male (never checking the user profiles…emoji, don't get mad at me emoji I'll probably hire you two to voice Talwyn and Sasha later.
And thanks for the links Gerben, I'll send you everything in a one file.

Yep, have been all my life emoji

SHocking emoji I always thought that you where a girl :o

Ohhhhh… I always thought you were a male (never checking the user profiles…emoji, don't get mad at me emoji I'll probably hire you two to voice Talwyn and Sasha later.
And thanks for the links Gerben, I'll send you everything in a one file.

No problem @Kubak12, okay!

@Kubak
Just let me know when and if you want me to voice anything. Don't be surprised if you don't get an instant response tho, I have to work emoji

@Kubak
Just let me know when and if you want me to voice anything. Don't be surprised if you don't get an instant response tho, I have to work emoji

Sorry for asking, but what's your age? I know that @Heather is 16/17 years is…

@Kubak

Sure, it won't be any soon thought.

EDIT
You can always check at the user profile Gerben. She's around 24 (wow, I'm 9 years younger emoji )