Sujet : General Chat

That looks pretty good! Maybe I'll put it a few stops higher. Though the hunt is set for Fuse an Vanquish first. emoji

Membre supprimé

By the looks of everyone's' blank avatars, I guess I'm not the only one who got the "200x200" message.

Nope, not the only one. Thought it was a problem with my browser to start with emoji

Oh, thats why. Ill adjust it tommorow. For now I am annonimus.

By the looks of everyone's' blank avatars, I guess I'm not the only one who got the "200x200" message.

I got it to! And they also added 'Video Games Chat' to forums, i asked them to do this…

Looky at that, nice job!

Looky at that, nice job!

If you post something to 'Video Game Chat', it doesn't shows up by 'Latest Post'…

If you post something to 'Video Game Chat', it doesn't shows up by 'Latest Post'…

Wow, I checked that and you're right! How does the 'Latest Post' work?

Wow, I checked that and you're right! How does the 'Latest Post' work?

Just the Latest Post that are posted… That just made a mistake

Get to McDonalds everyone. I bought a Happy Meal for one of these!

User image

My younger brother got some wooden monster ('skylander'emoji but I'm almost 100% sure it has nothing to do with Insomniac Games emoji

Neither does Skylanders anyway, I guess. emoji

Membre supprimé

*In an old person's voice* Back in my day, Spyro had everything to do with Insomniac! Dern kid's and their newfangled action figures and their Acty-Visions…*grumble*

Get to McDonalds everyone. I bought a Happy Meal for one of these!

User image

I'm going to McDonalds soon! Did you asjed the Spyro one? And how big is it?