Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

Well, it was good, but some times the music dran out the dialogue, and some shots either went too fast, or weren't quick enough (like that part where Ratchet throws his buster at the robot, I alway thought the robot pulled his gun right after Ratchet said "I've got nothing"emoji.
Overall, it's good for a first attempt, but I hope some of the issues I mentioned will be taken into account in later issues.

Well, it was good, but some times the music dran out the dialogue, and some shots either went too fast, or weren't quick enough (like that part where Ratchet throws his buster at the robot, I alway thought the robot pulled his gun right after Ratchet said "I've got nothing"emoji.
Overall, it's good for a first attempt, but I hope some of the issues I mentioned will be taken into account in later issues.

I was responsible only for sound so I'll sure try to mix it with a music better. Thanks for your opinion emoji

Yeah, i know, i'm responsable for that… @Kubak12 did very good work, but sometimes the sound was going to fast so i could'nt make it 100% okay…
But i do my best to make it better next time! Still hope you enjoyed it!

I did enjoy it, don't worry emoji
I just thought it would be better if it took that into account.

BTW: Zogg's voice fits him in a rather disturbing way emoji

Allright, thanks emoji emoji
But it's the first time we do it, the second issue (2) will be even better!

Well, the only person other than me who voiced this was aster (as Qwark). I know Zogg's voice is a bit strange, but I think it's not that bad, is it?

Well, the only person other than me who voiced this was aster (as Qwark). I know Zogg's voice is a bit strange, but I think it's not that bad, is it?

It's awesome!
But since I always imagined Zogg with a really manly voice, hearing that voice actually fitting him was kind of unexpected.

It's awesome!
But since I always imagined Zogg with a really manly voice, hearing that voice actually fitting him was kind of unexpected.

Darkstar, if you want, you can voice someone in the next issue emoji

@Kubak12, can you make a list with characters for the next issue?

It's awesome!

Who would I voice?
The Agorian kind of hurts my throat.

It's awesome!

Who would I voice?
The Agorian kind of hurts my throat.

Don't know, i asked to @Kubak12 to make a list with all characters of issue 2 emoji

Really? I gave him this whiney male/female cross-overemoji

Kind of similar to this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnSNXtTd53c

Oh, he posted a list on IG…

Ratchet - Kubak12
Clank - Kubak12
General Glahm - Kubak12
Artemis Zogg - Kubak12
Zephyr - Kubak12
Cronk - TBD
Klink - TBD
Space Pirate - TBD
Vorn Garblak - Kubak12
General Glahm's mate #1 - TBD
General Glahm's mate #2 - TBD

EDIT: @Heather, why you don't voice someone?