Artemis Zogg - Kubak12
Zephyr - Kubak12
Cronk - TBD
Klink - TBD
Space Pirate - TBD
Vorn Garblak - Kubak12
General Glahm's mate #1 - TBD
General Glahm's mate #2 - TBD

EDIT: @Heather, why you don't voice someone?

Cause I'm a girlemoji
If I remember correctly I'm only good for Talwyn.

Cause I'm a girlemoji
If I remember correctly I'm only good for Talwyn.

Or Sasha emoji

You know what's gonna be a Challenge? The Terachnoids.. i tried it.. my throat still hurts..

You know what's gonna be a Challenge? The Terachnoids.. i tried it.. my throat still hurts..

Are there any Terachnoids in this? emoji
I thought it's a cartoon topic emoji

I'll use a help of making my voice higher in Audacity emoji I already did that with Artemis and Kerchu General (cartoon)

Yeah, but pitching it won't help alot, they really have that scratchy squeky kind of voice, and there's some effect on it too.

qwark is pitched down to… shhh don't let them knoowww…

When will we go on with episode 2?

I saw that video this morning. Nice.

Now what's this about Terachnoids?

We were just talikng about the troubles of voicing them (some Terachnoids appear in the later issues).
Also, a little announcment here. I'm currently stopping the work (that doesn't mean I will never finish the next issues) to spend my time on Ratchet & Clank Cartoon.

We were just talikng about the troubles of voicing them (some Terachnoids appear in the later issues).
Also, a little announcment here. I'm currently stopping the work (that doesn't mean I will never finish the next issues) to spend my time on Ratchet & Clank Cartoon.

Oh, so you stopped this a little while, okay, cause like you say, we need to concentrate on the Cartoon emoji

Oh, so you stopped this a little while, okay, cause like you say, we need to concentrate on the Cartoon emoji

Sounds like a plan to me.

Sounds like a plan to me.

That's what it is emoji

Oh, and @Kubak12, I think that we should use this thread for the Fandub, and not the issue 2 thread

Is it me, or is something off here?

Is it me, or is something off here?

I don't think these trailers are fandub related emoji You betrayed me Gerben! You used my fandub to gain subscribers and then say to them "You subscribed to the fandub channel, but now you're subscribed to RatchetMerch! LOL!"
*angry Kubak12*