Sujet : Ratchet & Clank Comic Fandub

Is it me, or is something off here?

I don't think these trailers are fandub related emoji You betrayed me Gerben! You used my fandub to gain subscribers and then say to them "You subscribed to the fandub channel, but now you're subscribed to RatchetMerch! LOL!"
*angry Kubak12*

Sorry, but I wanted to start a RatchetMerch YouTube channel, and then i realized that I used the e-mail adres for the fandub account emoji And i didn't do it to get more followers, and maybe it can help to get more views on the fandub emoji Hope that you aren't that angry…

I don't think these trailers are fandub related emoji You betrayed me Gerben! You used my fandub to gain subscribers and then say to them "You subscribed to the fandub channel, but now you're subscribed to RatchetMerch! LOL!"
*angry Kubak12*

Sorry, but I wanted to start a RatchetMerch YouTube channel, and then i realized that I used the e-mail adres for the fandub account emoji And i didn't do it to get more followers, and maybe it can help to get more views on the fandub emoji Hope that you aren't that angry…

NO, I'M NOT! I AM REALLY HAPPY! emoji(
Seriously, it's no big deal, I was just pretty suprised to see this. Don't think I am angry at you. I MEAN LOOK AT ME! DO I LOOK ANGRY TO YOU? NO? GREAT! I AM HAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!
*angry face*

emoji

*angry Kubak12*

NO, I'M NOT! I AM REALLY HAPPY! emoji(
Seriously, it's no big deal, I was just pretty suprised to see this. Don't think I am angry at you. I MEAN LOOK AT ME! DO I LOOK ANGRY TO YOU? NO? GREAT! I AM HAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!
*angry face*

emoji

Phahaah emoji

You really upload alot of stuff man.. and that is pretty much squishing our fandub… It's really not smart to upload stuff that doesn't relate with what you promised to upload..

Just sayin.. emoji

*yawn*

*yawn*

WHat's this? And aster, you're right! I'm only gonna upload the fandubs, cartoon and self made tutorials…

*yawn*

WHat's this? And aster, you're right! I'm only gonna upload the fandubs, cartoon and self made tutorials…

It's a way for the fandub to feel like more than part of Ratchet Merch, I guess you can still upload the fandub on Ratchet Merch, but it will also be uploaded on that channel.

*yawn*

It's a way for the fandub to feel like more than part of Ratchet Merch, I guess you can still upload the fandub on Ratchet Merch, but it will also be uploaded on that channel.

Why, who says that?

EDIT: Why would you do double uploads emoji

*yawn*

Why, who says that?

To be honest, I want to upload all the fandubs on the new channel. You can keep the old one as a RatchetMerch one (don't get mad, but the comic fandub is NOT a part of RatchetMerch).

*yawn*

Why, who says that?

To be honest, I want to upload all the fandubs on the new channel. You can keep the old one as a RatchetMerch one (don't get mad, but the comic fandub is NOT a part of RatchetMerch).

Okay, totally understand, but i don't want you guys to upload it again, if you want i make the account just like the old one again… emoji emoji

EDIT: You also need to know that i changed the desciption when I changed the channel… www.youtube.com/watch?v=yySEI-uzin8

Okay, totally understand, but i don't want you guys to upload it again, if you want i make the account just like the old one again… emoji emoji

EDIT: You also need to know that i changed the desciption when I changed the channel… www.youtube.com/watch?v=yySEI-uzin8

So, it's going 'back to normal'? I'll respect if you want your own RatchetMerch channel. It wasn't supposed to be a blackmail emoji We could've saved all the anger and trouble if I uploaded it on my channel… Pfffhahahaha emoji

So, it's going 'back to normal'? I'll respect if you want your own RatchetMerch channel. It wasn't supposed to be a blackmail emoji We could've saved all the anger and trouble if I uploaded it on my channel… Pfffhahahaha emoji

Yeah, I will make it back to normal… Little sad, cause i worked hard on the YT channel, but it's totally my mistake, I really didn't wanted to make the fandub a project of me!

Yeah, I will make it back to normal… Little sad, cause i worked hard on the YT channel, but it's totally my mistake, I really didn't wanted to make the fandub a project of me!

As I said, YOU DON'T NEED TO. You can keep this channel RatchetMerch, if you allow me to upload videos on the new one.

As I said, YOU DON'T NEED TO. You can keep this channel RatchetMerch, if you allow me to upload videos on the new one.

I just don't like double uploads… We already have 339 on the video no so we would lose that views…

I just don't like double uploads… We already have 339 on the video no so we would lose that views…

To be honest, I wasn't thinking about double uploads. I planned to upload the videos only on the new channel. Of course I don't want you to delete the first part - you wolud just add a notification with a link to the new channel. We can move everything to the new channel so RatchetMerch can stay on YouTube, or stay on the old one, and delete the RatchetMerch. What do you choose?