Sujet : The Last of Us - Official Thread

This is the best game I played in my hole life! I really love it! I'm almost done (93%) and can't wait for the DLC emoji I was wondering if someone else has this game?

Best game of the year, not best game ever.

That's my opinion, what is you best game 'ever'?

Well, it used to be UYA, but now it's fallen a bunch down (along with all R&C), not because they were bad, but because new, better games started showing up.
My best game(s) ever goes to Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Catherine (they're sepperated because of genre, it would not be fair to compare them).

Well, it used to be UYA, but now it's fallen a bunch down (along with all R&C), not because they were bad, but because new, better games started showing up.
My best game(s) ever goes to Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Catherine (they're sepperated because of genre, it would not be fair to compare them).

Everybody likes other games, and that great emoji This are my favorite game genres (I know this are not genres, but i mean the kind of games I like):
-Rachet & Clank
-inFamous
-Uncharted
-The Last of US

For me neither. I didn't feel like I was as emerged as anyone else… but I'm not really the zombie kind of person. Moreover I was looking at it more like a game than an expierence like for example Tomb Raider.

For me neither. I didn't feel like I was as emerged as anyone else… but I'm not really the zombie kind of person. Moreover I was looking at it more like a game than an expierence like for example Tomb Raider.

I like zombies emoji You heard about the Walking Dead?

Yeah, but not my thing either. Don't take me wrong TLoU is great, but not so great I'd put it in my top10.

Yeah, but not my thing either. Don't take me wrong TLoU is great, but not so great I'd put it in my top10.

Ditto!
I'd play the Uncharted games over TLoU any day!
(I'd also play them over TR though).

I'm not sure about the battle between Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Underworld and last year's Tomb Raider had very strong storytelling and gameplay, but Uncharted holds the charms…

Finished The Last of Us yesterday, loved it! The end was so unexpected! Today I bpught the Season Pass emoji

The end was idd unexpected. But fitting and in a way an open ended close. Meaning there's room for a sequel, but isn't a neccesity.

The end was idd unexpected. But fitting and in a way an open ended close. Meaning there's room for a sequel, but isn't a neccesity.

True, but I still can't wzit to play, because it wil be different gameplay…

It was a hard decision, I wanted to buy

- TLoU Season Pass
- The Walking dead (Season 1)
- GTA IV

And I could only buy one, cause I'm saving money for a PS4 and PSV.
I had a gift card from €20.

There's a Vita + PS4 pak coming, right?

I think there probably is.

You're saving up for GTA IV or V? Because IV is pretty cheap right now (it also pales in comparison to V).