Sujet : The Last of Us - Official Thread

Think I'll wait for a GOTY edition.

TLoU 2 sure could happen. Not sure if they will feature Ellie and Joel again.

If there is coming a GOTY edition… (But, if there is one, that would be freat emoji )

Without Ellie & Joel you say? That's possible, but I think that it will be very hard to give the player the same feeling as with Ellie & Joel… But I don't know, maybe you are right…

I think we've strained a bit too far from our original discussion, so I guess I'll just say that Ellie probably wouldn't want to be sacrificed, I know that Marlene makes a big deal about weather or not Ellie would want for Joel to rescue her, but it's pretty obvious that she'd want to, at least based on her personality throughout the game and what we've been shown of Left Behind. Put your 14 year old self on Ellie's shoes, would you rather die to start a war over what's inside you, potentionally wiping out 50% of who you wanted to save, or live a decent life with the closest thing you've got to a father in a post-apocalyptic world?

We will never know if Ellie wanted to be saved, or not (Maybe if we would get a second game?) But everybody has his own opinion on the end, I liked the ending, he killed all the fireflies just to save Ellie, and other people maybe don't…

Not sure if there's going to be a GOTY, but if there is… I'll just get that one.

Not sure if there's going to be a GOTY, but if there is… I'll just get that one.

That's a good idea emoji emoji

Fans have made a short fanmovie from the perspective of a couple. His girlfriend got bitten, when they tried to find help a farmer shot her as soon as he saw her mark. He tried to go after the guy and bumped into a Clicker. The farmer died, but the farmer just got bitten. The guy later bumped into Joel and Ellie while he was changeing. Ellie approged him and Joel then shot him.

Ellie: ''You don't know what he story is''
Joel: ''No. But I'm glaf its not ours''

Thinking about how many people you killed, a 2nd person perspective could do something amazing too. Maybe something colliding with the ending of TLoU itself.

The Last of Us : Left Behind is out. Who has already bought the DLC ?

It is pricey… How long is it? Is it like the length of a season in TLoU? If its shorter than a season then I wont be buying it, if it is longer I may consider putting it on the list

The list consists of inFamous: Blood Carnival thingy, Resistance 3 zombie mode, LBP Muppets, Metal Gear Solid: Potable Flops and whatever else I cant think of right now.

I'm getting it if ND releases a GOTY edition. If not… its a skip for me.

It is pricey… How long is it? Is it like the length of a season in TLoU? If its shorter than a season then I wont be buying it, if it is longer I may consider putting it on the list

The list consists of inFamous: Blood Carnival thingy, Resistance 3 zombie mode, LBP Muppets, Metal Gear Solid: Potable Flops and whatever else I cant think of right now.

I got the game, it is a bit more then 2 hours, but it's really cool emoji There are a lot of easter eggs to like JAK X Racing emoji

How much does it cost then? €15?

How much does it cost then? €15?

yup

In that case I don't find it expensive. I mean, yeah, in comparrison the full game is way cheaper, but developers have to gain something. DLC, too, are a lot of work.

In that case I don't find it expensive. I mean, yeah, in comparrison the full game is way cheaper, but developers have to gain something. DLC, too, are a lot of work.

You're not complaining that we have to pay for them anymore emoji

Nah. €15 seems like a reasonable price. €20 is over the edge though.

Nah. €15 seems like a reasonable price. €20 is over the edge though.

There's no DLC that costs that to my knowledge. Unless it's pretty much a second game just built with the original game as a basis, like that Far Cry 3 DLC last year.

Remember the days when DLC's came in an 'expansion pak' and were pretty much a full new game? I miss that… today's equivalent is the GOTY, I like those.