Sujet : New vs old

Doppelganger, because it can shoot at enemies.

R&C1/2 Teleporters or ToD Teleporters?

Getting picky are we? RaC 1/2.

Ps4 swingshot vs Ps2 swingshot?

PS4, because… HD?!

DVD or Blu-Ray?

DVD emoji jk

something or nothing?

I'm going to play it safe and go with nothing.

Physical or digital?

I'm going to play it safe and go with nothing.

Physical or digital?

toughie I think physical any way getting back on track bee mine or Tesla spike's

Tesla Spikes, because I liked the way they linked. I just wish they could be a little more powerful.

Omniwrench 8000 or Omniwrench 12000, in terms of design?

Tesla Spikes, because I liked the way they linked. I just wish they could be a little more powerful.

12000 looked much better now static barrier or holo shield launcher

12000 looked much better now static barrier or holo shield launcher

Aaaay Holoshield. For strategic reasons.

Now… New or old Thugs-4-Less?

I prefer the old ones, because they had a more interesting variety of designs and weapons. And they had a cool leader and base.

Gadgetron or Grummelnet?

Gadgetron or Grummelnet?

Gadgetron is back in the new game actually… You can see their vendor in the Gaspar gameplay.

I know. It's great, right?

I know. It's great, right?

Yup emoji

I prefer the old ones, because they had a more interesting variety of designs and weapons. And they had a cool leader and base.

Gadgetron or Grummelnet?

Gadgetron since they had an actual history, homeworld, backstory and weren't just there to fill in for the vendors.

Rakan V or Gaspar?

Gadgetron since they had an actual history, homeworld, backstory and weren't just there to fill in for the vendors.

Rakan V or Gaspar?

Even though Rykan V looked better, cuz HD, i'll go with Gaspar, just because it was much more uplifting because of the music and funky atmosphere. Also, Gaspar HD looks so amazing that i say it already won before i played it. emoji

Old Nefarious or New Nefarious? Oh wait there's too many new Nefariouses..

Umm..

UYA Nefarious (+Bossfight) or ACiT Nefarious (+Bossfight)?