Thread: The Tumblr Thread

I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda baffled about this site called 'Tumblr' that people I followed on DA and the people that I knew used that site even my good friend Tipsy used it when she put up her newest picture on DA yesterday.

There are two reasons that I made this thread the first one is to find out what Tumblr is all about is it like Twitter/Facebook only with different fetures? and second reson is if anyone wants to follow eachother on Tumblr feel free to put in thier tumblr names here

Haha, well, one rule of tumblr is to not discuss it with people who don't know what it is. But since its not your fault you can across it, I'll explain.
Tumblr is a blogging site, and in my opinion its way better than dA, or Facebook, or Twitter. Its super confusing at first, but eventually you get the hang of it. And just a warning, its veryyyyy addicting.
We could use more R&C fans on there though.

Haha, well, one rule of tumblr is to not discuss it with people who don't know what it is. But since its not your fault you can across it, I'll explain.
Tumblr is a blogging site, and in my opinion its way better than dA, or Facebook, or Twitter. Its super confusing at first, but eventually you get the hang of it. And just a warning, its veryyyyy addicting.
We could use more R&C fans on there though.

I see but the question is that is the rules on tumblr really strict? cause I was wondering around youtube to learn more about it before even think of joining it or not and someone say 'if your this you won't join' 'if your this best not join' 'if your gonna do this you'll be kicked out' so yeah I want to learn more before having a thought of join or not to join

That "rule" I mentioned isn't exactly a official rule, but its what the users created to keep tumblr from getting over croweded. Other than that, there really are no rules. You can do whatever you want.

That "rule" I mentioned isn't exactly a official rule, but its what the users created to keep tumblr from getting over croweded. Other than that, there really are no rules. You can do whatever you want.

that's awesome so I guess it dosn't matter if your a boring old school person or a hipster or whatever (it was in the same youtube video I mentioned earlier) well I'll give it a think about and if I do I'll add my tumblr name on here so other would follow if they wish.

just thought I let anyone here who use Tumblr that I have just joined it today if you wish to know ask me here or PM me and I'll reply as soon as I get them as I said before feel free to add one another by either posting your username here or ask one another by PM which ever you feel comfortable about it is fine by me :3