Thread: Really Random thread

Inside Out? That movie's great. I almost cried at the ending. And I admit, I saw Anger as Kubak emoji

Heh, loved the movie (glad you do as well Heather xD), but in "Lava" I didn't actually get too much involved in…

Heh, glad the little old made your experience richer emoji

I Lava You was quite good, but still not my favourite short movie. I don't think I want to watch it again and again.

I've seen parts. GIFs on 9gag mostly, I wondered where those were from. I'll see if I can find it, thanks. emoji

Aaaand, my Force Awakens opening night tickets have been swapped for regulars next friday. Finals didn't fit my expected time frame :'(

4 DAYS TO GO UNTIL FORCE AWAKENS IS RELEASED!

User image

I'm going to see it on Saturday with my family! So excited! emoji

User image

It releases wednesday here. But I can go because of my finals emoji

User image

It releases wednesday here. But I can't go because of my finals emoji

I'm going this saterday emoji

Swapped ticktes to friday evening. Almost front row, but hey… Ain't nobody got time to wait! It's closer to the action too emoji

Can't wait to see the First Order in action! Phasma <3

Nevermind, accidental post.

(You can delete this one, Moderators)

I've seen parts. GIFs on 9gag mostly, I wondered where those were from. I'll see if I can find it, thanks. emoji

Aaaand, my Force Awakens opening night tickets have been swapped for regulars next friday. Finals didn't fit my expected time frame :'(

Heh, I'm not seeing it until my birthday: December 26th. emoji I'm gonna stay off the internet for a while then…

I hope we can stay spoiler free here anyway… But the rest of the internet, definitely.

I really don't want to find out that Kylo Ren is Luke's father or something like that. emoji

I wish I could understand Star Wars fans…

Sad news: Outernauts is being shut down. Insomniac officially announced that the servers will go offline on the 1st of February due to "not enough players". This has been my favorite Android game for a few months, so now I'm really upset that this is happening. emoji

Sorry to hear that. I've never played it though. I'm sticking with their console games. Although Edge of Nowhere looked pretty good. Maybe my boss will let me play with the old Oculus Def-Kit. emoji

User image