great site
gives alot of help if u r stuck in a tufe spot
2 thumbs up emoji emoji
emoji

I like the new design guys! emoji

Deleted user

I like it a lot too emoji using it right now, heh. My brother also approves XD

Deleted user

Ratchet Galaxy has really great source material here. Latest news and info, awesome multimedia section, nice layout interface. This site is awesome pants!

I give it two thumbs up! Waaaayyy Up!

emoji emoji

Thanks for the nice words guys emoji

We know the english version is still lacking certain things, compared to the french one, but we now hope to be joined by english/american Lombaxes who will be able to manage the english version. If you are interested, then check the R&C Mod Nation news for more details emoji

Deleted user

Like everyone else has said, it's one of the best Ratchet sites when it comes to finding stuff from the Ratchet and Clank series, especially with the cutscenes emoji I was like "Yay! I don't have to get those low quality clips off Youtube!" when I found the English version of this site. And I adore those CiT cutscenes so yeah emoji it'll be neat if the older games eventually get their cutscenes posted too (I'd record them myself, but I can't anyway >.< )
If I wasn't too much of a busy person I'd try to help with things, but I'm sure you guys will get some willing to help out with stuff around here (game profiles, and things)

I really like this site, it's clean, colourful, and great friendly members.
I just think that this site should be busier with more members.

Deleted user

yeah, it's very quiet compared with the French version… But I have this site in my hotlinks on my main website (though almost all my visitors are Crash fans though… but I get hundreds/thousands of unique visitors a month lol) but hopefully more fans find this site and join up emoji it took me a while to find it… (only found it after 'finally' seeing the English option on the French Ratchet Galaxy XD)

I agree with everyone here that this fan site is the best I have ever seen in my life it's great and I hope it stays up for a long time emoji

User image

How did you get that?
I want to know, you do think that we can call each other by our first names, it will seem a lot friendly if we do, and we've already posted our first names online!

This site is a great place to hang out and chat. Great design, and friendly people. I have two thumbs up! I'd have more, but I only have two thumbs.emoji

I have this RG pinned on my task bar on Google Chrome! emoji The best R&C site ever! emojiemoji

I have this RG pinned on my task bar on Google Chrome! emoji The best R&C site ever! emojiemoji

Same here! emoji
Great site with people that like R&C as much as I do! emoji