Thread: The Overrated List

I think the Wii is over rated. It has inferior components to the PS3, so much so, that the Wii could've been produced before the PS2, and nobody seems to be able to think of many good games for it, either they don't make use of the motion sensing, or they are just do excited about it that they donate a whole game to something like fishing, or Jenga.

Deleted user

What about Sonic? Well lots of people hate it already anyway but it still has a HUGE fanbase (though a lot are freaky people… XD) but yeah, not sure…?

Deleted user
What about Sonic? Well lots of people hate it already anyway but it still has a HUGE fanbase (though a lot are freaky people… XD) but yeah, not sure…?

I guess you can say that Sonic is overrated in a fan-base kind of way. That's sort of the same thing with the anime series Inuyasha (like I mentioned earlier). The show doesn't air on TV in certain places, but the fan-base is still big.

Perhaps I should add Star Wars and Star Trek to the list too. Their fan-base is so huge in popularity. emoji

Deleted user

Yeah, the Sonic fandom is just plain HUGE! And well, games keep getting spewed out every year too… but reviewers and many people don't like them XD

And yeah, those are overrated too XD

There's "Sonic Colors" now.

Hmm. Trying to think of more…. I find Avatar: The Last Airbender overrated, big time.

James Cameron's Avatar was a good movie, but I still kind of find it overrated.

Superbad is overrated, too. It just seemed like nothing special to me. The same is with me an "The Watchmen" movie. It seems overrated, especially after hearing some people say it's epic and others say it's boring. I get so confused with movies.

Deleted user

yeah, even though I love the Avatar movie a lot, it really is overrated…. XD (I don't mind that it isnt 100% original neither, nothing can be perfect or 100% anymore…emoji I still liked it either way.

Spongebob Squarepants.

I admit, his episodes are sometimes funny and the full length movie he did was good, but seriously… Nick's obsessed with this guy, lol.

Deleted user

Oh yes, Spongebob is VERY overrated, and like you said, I do like some episodes and the Movie too but man… it is an overrated series XD

Ben 10 as well.

I do not find that much to like about the series, but there are some serious fanatics out there. And now two "subseries" (Alien Force and not Ultimate Alien). Generator Rex looks way more interesting.

TipsyMcBee, don't forget you can actually edit the first post on the topic. Doing that will avoid making you useless posts emoji

Deleted user
TipsyMcBee, don't forget you can actually edit the first post on the topic. Doing that will avoid making you useless posts emoji

Good point. I should have thought of that quite sooner. emoji That will not happen again.

Okay, back to the topic.

Do you know who I think who's overrated? Justin Beiber. Seriously, I hate his tween singer so much… Well he's actually 15 or 16, but he looks like that he's 11. His lyrics are blandish as dry wood and young girls go crazy over his "cute" look. I'll be honest, I would rather listen to Simple Plan than this kid. So he'll go on the overrated list, BIG TIME!

Overrated List

- Lady Gaga
- Glee
- Final Fantasy 7
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Halo
- Anime (in general)
- the Kingdom Hearts series
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Seth Macfarlane
- Mainstream Pop Stars - (they will always be overrated)
- the Grand Theft Auto series
- Call of Duty series
- The Nintendo DS
- Team Fortress 2
- Assassin's Creed 2
- I-Phones
- I-Pods
- Xbox 360
- the Twilight Saga
- Pokemon
- Bleach
- Naruto
- Dragonball Z
- Inuyasha
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Bayonetta
- Wii
- Sonic the Hedgehog series
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Superbad
- Ben 10
- SpongeBob Sqaurepants
- The Watchmen
- Justin Beiber

don't forget the sony stuff like PS2/PS3 and the PSP

PS2 overrated? Hmm. Considering it's the best selling console of all time, a ton of people would disagree. In my opinion, the PS3 is underrated as mostly for a while people were fixated on its high price. The PSP… can be a tad overrated at time, but the DS is far more overrated to me.

Deleted user

Oh yeah I hate Justin Beiber too. Nothing special about his songs, and it's even worse that a lot of people at work like his songs, argh (there is one song in particular that plays often here and gets on my nerves) >.> and when he came to NZ, stupid things happened. Glad that's over XD

And some at work were like "Do you like his music?" I just said "Sorry, not into that…." emoji

Deleted user
PS2 overrated? Hmm. Considering it's the best selling console of all time, a ton of people would disagree. In my opinion, the PS3 is underrated as mostly for a while people were fixated on its high price. The PSP… can be a tad overrated at time, but the DS is far more overrated to me.

The PS2 was overrated during it's time. A lot of people I knew had a PS2 when it was well known. But with the PS3 now, the PS2 is underplayed these days, just like other previous game consoles.

I would say that it was for it's time, but not today. Although, it can still be added to the list, but just not seen in a negative way.

Oh yeah I hate Justin Beiber too. Nothing special about his songs, and it's even worse that a lot of people at work like his songs, argh (there is one song in particular that plays often here and gets on my nerves) >.> and when he came to NZ, stupid things happened. Glad that's over XD

And some at work were like "Do you like his music?" I just said "Sorry, not into that…." emoji

I would of said the same thing about his music. If I was the mother of that child, I would just completely ignore him and go extreme face palm on his behavior. I know that's harsh, but who seriously wants a child that totally sells himself out? Honestly!

He also acted really dumb on one music show not too long ago (There's definitely a short clip of this somewhere on youtube). The announcer asked something with the word "German" in it and Beiber asked what German is? Then he replies to the announcer, "I'm sorry, we don't say that in America". First of all, he's Canadian, like me, and he's giving Canadians a bad name and attitude. Second, Seriously? He doesn't know what "German" is? Well perhaps going to Germany might help you there Beiber. I have heard that the American reply was just his way of making fun of Americans, but it was so in bad taste.

And that's the end of the Beiber Rant.