Thread: Favourite Weapons in TOD

Deleted user

What are your favourite firearms and weapons in Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction?

My favourite weapons in TOD are…

- Plasma Beasts
- Nano-Swarmers
- Negotiator
- Pyro Blaster
- Alpha Disruptor
- RYNO 4

I thought those weapons in general were the best because they were either useful in tough situations or we're easier to upgrade.

Remember folks, Combat Devices will not be added to your favourites in this thread. If you want to mention Combat Devices, we have a thread about that right here: http://en.ratchet-galaxy.com/thread-1438.php

Deleted user

Hmm I liked…

Pyro blaster
Lightning Ravager
Razor Talons
Alpha disruptor
Negotiator

I think those were my favourites from that game emoji so fun! I liked most of them though nonetheless.

I love the Pyro blaster. the nano swarmers were also quite neat. Of course the RYNO IV was good too!

Deleted user

I would agree that most of the weapons in TOD were very fun to use except maybe for a few.

I'm quite the opposite when it comes to the Lightning Ravager or the Razor Talons. I could never get used to those weapons when it came to upgrading those weapons. Any weapons that uses hand combat motions such as the Omni-Wrench always made me felt a bit nerve wrecking to defeat enemies with, especially on the medium and larger types.

I would agree that most of the weapons in TOD were very fun to use except maybe for a few.

I'm quite the opposite when it comes to the Lightning Ravager or the Razor Talons. I could never get used to those weapons when it came to upgrading those weapons. Any weapons that uses hand combat motions such as the Omni-Wrench always made me felt a bit nerve wrecking to defeat enemies with, especially on the medium and larger types.

I agree, the Razor talons were probably the third most powerful weapon in the game, but so impractical as most enemies would take down half your health by the time you actually got to fire the weapon! emoji

Deleted user

I just thought they were cool to use, but yeah that is the problem with Melee weapons, you get hurt when using them >.>

Not me(that much).I say that because I am very good with Melee weapons.

Anyway,my favorite weapon would have to be the Buzz Blades and the Negotiator because these two weapons at certain times can be very powerful and useful weapons(Except that the Negotiator is first available on Viceron).

And for some weird reason,I enjoy using weapons at the beginning of the game.

Also,that weapon you mentioned is the Razor Claws.Upgrade to Shredder Claws.

One more thing,the Razor Talons were not in Tools of Destruction;they were cut contet from A Crack in Time.

Also,that weapon you mentioned is the Razor Claws.Upgrade to Shredder Claws.

oh yeah, I remember now, the razor talons were the concept IG had for ACIT which were practically the same; they didn't make it into the game though

Deleted user

Oops! yeah true that, I forgot (since I havent played the game in a while, too busy lately)

But I still like that weapon, heh.

For me, My favorite wepons are

- Nano-Swarmers
- Shock Ravager
- Alpha Disruptor
- Predator Launcher
- Mag-Net Launcher
- RYNO IV

I mostly use the Nano-Swarmers and the Shick Ravager, they're my main weapons in this game

My favorite weapon is the razor talon specially when you wear the cool trillium amour

Deleted user

I see that a lot of people here are more into Melee weapons, especially with the Razor Claws. emoji
There's actually no problem with that, but I think it's quite interesting that most of you here are into those weapons in the Ratchet games like the claws and the whips for example.

It also seems that I'm the only one who thinks using the Plasma Beast was kicking a** so far. I thought it felt very useful at times, especially around the beginning when you first purchase the weapon… and probably one of the first weapons I upgrade fully. :oui:

Oops,I forgot a list.But here are my favorites:

Plasma Swarmers
Negotiator
Buzz Blades
Tornado Launcher
Fusion Grenade
Pyro Blaster
Razor Claws
Combuster
Shard Reaper
Shock Ravager
Predator Launcher
Nano-Swarmers

I didn't list the RYNO IV and the Alpha Disrupter because they are too overpowered.

Deleted user

All my weapons are at max, so the names may be different…

1: Alpha Cannon
2: Raptor Launcher
3: Shredder Claws

I would say mr. zurkon and the golden groovitron as 4 and 5, but I dont think they count…
if anyone saw iron man 2, that weapon that the one dude had looked awfully similar to the shock ravager… emoji(

Deleted user

I guess I'm the only member here so far who likes the Plasma Beast weapon the most. emoji