Thread: The PS2 port of Secret Agent Clank

Deleted user

This is almost the same thread as The PS2 port of Size Matters in the Size Matters section, but this one focuses on the PS2 version of Secret Agent Clank.

Discuss the pros, the cons and your thoughts about this Ratchet and Clank port.

i have it on the PSp, but I've seen the game play on the PS2 at a friend house and here's my Pro/Con on it

Pro:

- Able to do combo easy with the controller
- Able to move the characters around easy
- Knowing that the game won't freeze on you

Con:

- Glithes
- Camera problem
- Graphic are like the PSP version

Deleted user

I have it, and well yeah… it isn't too nice but it is a good way to play it than rather buy a PSP just for a few games.

I also find the levels (Especially Qwarks) to be rather funny too and other scenes emoji

But the thing that bothers me the most is… THE LOADING TIMES! (Takes ages to go between each level) and the graphics aren't very good to look at on a big screen.

I have it, and well yeah… it isn't too nice but it is a good way to play it than rather buy a PSP just for a few games.

I also find the levels (Especially Qwarks) to be rather funny too and other scenes emoji

But the thing that bothers me the most is… THE LOADING TIMES! (Takes ages to go between each level) and the graphics aren't very good to look at on a big screen.

I agree the loading times took almost a minite to load each section or challenge emoji(

Deleted user

I agree the loading times took almost a minite to load each section or challenge emoji(

It's a good thing that you guys pointed out the Loading Time issues in the port version because I had thoughts to get the game when the game was released. I thought it's port would have been a bigger improvement than the PS2 version of Size Matters, but I guess I was wrong about that then. Thank goodness that I bought another PS2 memory card instead of this game. emoji

Deleted user

Yeah I hate the loading times but the funny thing is, is that the Secret Agent Clank PS2 port loads faster on the PS2 emulator if you try it on there but the graphics are very messed up XD

We have it and I admit I dont really like it much >.< because of the long loading and the graphics arent too good on a huge screen……