Thread: Alister's dialogue during gameplay

Deleted user

THIS MAY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED A CRACK IN TIME YET.

For those who have played A Crack in Time, you have noticed that there was a lot of dialogue being heard during the gameplay. Even Alister Azimuth had some quotes he said that were quite interesting in the game, especially in Krell's Canyon when he mentioned about his memories with Kaden.

Did you spot any interesting quotes that he had said during the gameplay in A Crack in Time? If so, what were some of those quotes and whuch locations did you hear them from?

Deleted user

I thought they were very interesting to listen to as well emoji especially the story he tells about him and Kaden being stuck inside a crate for 3 days and yeah, it was just funny… XD

Deleted user
I thought they were very interesting to listen to as well emoji especially the story he tells about him and Kaden being stuck inside a crate for 3 days and yeah, it was just funny… XD

I heard about that line Alister said in the Insomniac forums, but never heard it in the game. I assume I just went forward to play the game rather than hearing what Alister had to say. emoji

I remember one where he talk about how Kaden enter the Aggoren Tournament and won.

Deleted user

I heard about that line that Alister said in the Insomniac forums, but never heard it in the game. I assume I just went forward to play the game rather than hearing what Alister had to say. emoji

Well luckily I tried it out when I finally got the game early this year and well, it was very funny….

"You can kill me, Just don't let that guy eat spicy food again!" -Kaden

Even Azimuth has a good laugh about it XD

Yeah I heard

I heard the one about Kaden being better than the Elders at hoverball… makes me think that the Lombaxes lived in some sort of futuristic tribal community XD

Deleted user
I heard the one about Kaden being better than the Elders at hoverball… makes me think that the Lombaxes lived in some sort of futuristic tribal community XD

Sound like something out of Final Fantasy 10. emoji

When first testing out the hoverboots, he mentions he was the one who taught Kaden how to use them, and was faster than him. He also tells of how he and Kaden used them to win a battle against the Terraklons and how they freed the Fongoids.

Hey, I heard that one XD it was very funny! But I cant remember the exact quote from the game… but it did say something about a Kerchu dung smell and that Alister better not eat spicy food again emoji

Ewwwwwww! Kerchu Dung!

I never heard about that XD must have skipped it!

I decided to hear for this when I saw people talking about it at the Insomniac forums, it was really interesting and funny! poor Kaden and Alister xD

If you use a cryomine when fighting alongside him he says
"a cryomine! you know your father invented those!"

On Lumos- "Dang! You sir are one UGLY agorian!"

When using the Spiral of Death- "Ah, the Spiral of Death. Thats Fongoid Engineering for ya'."

Great Clock- "You are Weak, Just like your Father!"(Kaden and Alister must of had a fight? emoji )

"…hurry up you lard balls,thats the most pethetic display ive ever seen…"

Deleted user

Azurome, please do not double post in a thread. I just deleted the second post you made in this topic and left the first one in just because it is unnecessary to add the same posts in.

Next time you want to add a comment in a thread, please use the edit icon if you want to fix any of your posts, okay? emoji