Thread: Tachyon's fate

Deleted user

I have great news! emoji For those who haven't heard, Insomniac Games has finally revealed Tachyon's fate in the offical RC guide and Ted Price also confirmed this, as well. (http://i52.tinypic.com/349dky0.jpg)

Theres also another msg from IG explaing his fate which I will bring to you soon. It's good to see he's still alive! emoji Emperor Tachyon plunged into a black wormhole opened by the malfunctioning Dimensionator. He was then trapped within the depths of an alternate dimension.

Cool

well … I'm gob smacked at this that's for sure

Good old Insomniac, f***ing with our minds as usual! :|

Good old Insomniac, f***ing with our minds as usual! :|

lol emoji

Deleted user

emoji Well… this is something I wouldn't expect to see.

So TWO recognizable villains are on the loose. I just hope Insomniac doesn't mess around with our heads even more like making Drek come back from the dead for example. emoji

I just hope Insomniac doesn't mess around with our heads even more like making Drek come back from the dead for example. emoji

a fight against Zomibe Drek just revange on ratchet and clank ….. lovely

Deleted user
emoji Well… this is something I wouldn't expect to see.

So TWO recognizable villains are on the loose. I just hope Insomniac doesn't mess around with our heads even more like making Drek come back from the dead for example. emoji

I agree. I don't think IG would bring Drek back from the dead, I don't wanna fight a zombie. Well, at least Nef and Tach are two recognizable villains we love.

EDIT: Anyway, what are your thoughts on Tachyon's survival?

Deleted user

Heh that is really interesting then XD well at least he has a reason and proof for returning! Unlike Drek and Vox… but yeah, who knows? Might see him again when (and if) there is another series or trilogy with inter-dimensional travel.

Deleted user
Heh that is really interesting then XD well at least he has a reason and proof for returning! Unlike Drek and Vox… but yeah, who knows? Might see him again when (and if) there is another series or trilogy with inter-dimensional travel.

Yep. I can't wait to see what he's up to next and I love Ted's quote "You'll just have to wait and see what he's up to in the future and find out if this little Cragmite can learn new tricks" I also wonder what this "mysterious race" is?

That is…. a surprise. It seems like he is a likely candidate to return in the future then. Thankfully he has a reason for returning/surviving though, unlike all those fanboys who think Drek and the other 3 Exterminators survived! Seriously, it's obvious they died.

But Tachyon has been a mystery, falling into another dimension.

Deleted user

Im so happy he's alive. I cried as he fell into that wormhole, no joke… MY CUTE LITTLE CRAGGY LIVES!!! emoji

Deleted user

heheh, it's good to see Tachyon's biggest fangirl here emoji

But yeah, as for my thoughts on his survival… I dont mind it. It leaves doors open for possibilities in the future series. Maybe he is already planning something with this mysterious race? Who knows emoji

I'm not gonna lie, that is a rather strange way to confirm him. Still, nice, though.

Deleted user
I'm not gonna lie, that is a rather strange way to confirm him. Still, nice, though.

Well with a series like Ratchet and Clank, odd things runs quite well in the games. emoji

I do have to admit that it was a bit odd to confirm Tachyon that way, but I was still surprised that he actually survived that black hole and fallen rocks (looks like that happened in the cutscene) near the end of TOD.

Well I actually don't mind him returning, but whatever race he has discovered, they better be awesome… in an evil way. emoji