Thread: Ratchet and Clank : Planet v.s. Planet Game

Deleted user

Just like the other Ratchet and Clank versus game threads on this forum, how about we have the planets from the series to go face to face as well?

We had characters and weapons to go against one another, so why not the worlds in the games?

Well, you probably know the rules by now… Take two planets from any of the Ratchet games in one round and pick the planet you like best.

Okay. Let's start the game with these two planets…

Gaspar (R&C 1) v.s. Rykan V (Tools of Destruction)

Which one do you prefer and why?

Gaspar. It has a much catchier soundtrack. Though both are pretty similar in a variety of ways.

Kerwan (R&C) vs. Endako (GC)

Kerwan DEFINITELY for having Mertropolis!

Acianica (SAC) vs Oozla (GC)

Deleted user

Oozla. I've never played Secret Agent Clank, so I wouldn't know what Acianica is like.

Aquatos (R&C 3) v.s. Rilgar (R&C 1)

Aquatos. But only because of the Sewer Mining. Good times.

Kortog (ToD) vs. Vapedia (ACiT)

Deleted user

Even though I think Vapedia is one of the better worlds to visit to in A Crack in Time, but my vote will go with Kortog on this one. Kortog had a huge stunning atmosphere where you could Robo Wing throughout the place once you revisit this planet again.

So therefore Kortog > Vapedia. Although I still think Vapedia is still awesome.

Alright, how about…

Hoven (R&C1) v.s. Zanifar (ACIT)

I'll go with Hoven. The time-travelling stuff with Zanifar was interesting, but after it's completed, there's really nothing left to do in that planet, not even re-spawning enemies. At least Hoven had plenty of stuff to keep you busy.

Ok, here's:

Kalebo III (R&C) vs. Yeedil (GC)

Deleted user

I'll pick Kalebo III. It was big, appealing, and was filled with quite a lot of life. Yeedi felt way too linear for me. Plus I did find the world to be annoying in some places.

Greblin (Going Commando) v.s. Tabora (Going Commando)

I'll have to go with Tabora because there was much more places to explore than Grelbin.Although I also liked Grelbin for the amounts of money you get and it's colorful sky.

Final:Tabora > Grelbin

Umbris(R&C1) vs. Zeldrin(UYA)

Deleted user

My vote is for Zeldrin. It was fun and less tedious than Umbris. Umbris had a cool atomsphere, but there were a couple of moments that kind of annoyed me in that world in particular.

Apogee Space Station (Tools of Destruction) v.s. Nebula G34 (R&C 1)

The Blarg Station. It was much bigger, had more variety (killing aliens, Clank gameplay, shuttle, Grindboots, boss battle), and was much more fun to play. The Apogee Station, apart from mining, wasn't too interesting.

Igliak (TOD) vs. Terachnos (ACiT)

Deleted user

I'll go with Terachnos. The night setting and atmosphere looked pretty stunning and cool in my opinion. Igliak was good, but I thought it felt like the least memorable world to visit in Tools of Destruction.

How about…

Agorian Battleplex (ACIT) v.s. Station Q9 (Up Your Arsenal)

I'll have to go with Station Q9,mainly because of the courses they have there.

Final:Station Q9 > Agorian Battleplex

Boldan(R&C:GC) vs. Damosel(R&C:GC)

I'll go to Quodrona because of the amount of money you will get. And then I will go to Dayni Moon. You get a lot of money there too.

Quodrona (R&C SM) vs Dayni Moon (R&C SM)

I'll go to Quodrona because of the amount of money you will get. And then I will go to Dayni Moon. You get a lot of money there too.

Quodrona (R&C SM) vs Dayni Moon (R&C SM)

mrtracer, in future, could you answer the question before
(Boldan(R&C:GC) vs. Damosel(R&C:GC) set by Vox 789) before asking the next versus.
To clear things up, I'll answer both
Zeldrin because the graphics were breathtaking.
Dayni moon because of the interesting day/night/mutant sheep thing.

Eudora (R&c1) vs Cobalia (ToD)