Thread: Who Are Your Favorite Characters And Why?

Deleted user

Beside Ratchet & Clank, my favorite characters are:

Orvus: I love the fact that he is the keeper of the great clock but can still take a joke emoji

Sigmund: He's funny and i feel sorry for him when he says to the orvus hologram: Don't go sir. emoji

Dallas and Juanita: they're comments on ratchet are funny, and remind you how reporters can lie about celebrities. Plus Juanita is so funny with her blood-thirst emoji

Deleted user

Juanita and Dallas are my fav pair in the R&C Universe emoji

Man, this topic is so old! I think it was the first ever topic I posted in too emoji

But yeah, I like a lot of characters in the series. But my personal favs are still the same as in my first post =P

Deleted user

Oh cool I was looking for a topic like this. My favorite characters are:

Ratchet: He's an epic Lombax, intergaltic superhero, can be funny be serious at the same time, has a HUGE arsenal of out of this world weapons, and likes to have fun! Now who wouldn't like that/. emoji

Clank: Who says you can't be cool being a sidekick? Clank's an awesome epic little robot, cute, smart, epic laugh, time keeper. And most importantly, a MAJOR pimp emoji

Captain Qwark: Qwark's the funniest. A bumbling idiot, intergalatic super hero (Or atleast trys to be one), full of himself, has a huge ego, big green suit!, movie star, and now Galactic President. He's too funny not too like.emoji

Dr. Nefarious: He's undoubtably the most funniest and best villain of the series. An evil mastermind, hilariously funny, screams LAWRENCE!!!, has a big green head, has tons of super powers and weapons, has a butler. What's not to like about him?

Lawrence: Nefarious' epic butler. That's all I have to say. Oh and LAWRENCE!!!!!!!!!

The Plumber: The Plumber is too mysterious too talk about. How does he predict the future and go into Clank's head? Ah, whatever, I love em' anyway.

Emperor Percival Tachyon: Second greatest main villain of the series. Super funny, migit, cute, twitchy eye, has a FUNNY name, screams lke a little girl lol, emperor of the Cragmites. Although he is a whiny little brat XD, I just love em'

Rusty Pete and Cap'n Slag: Ahoy land lovers, these two piratey villains are also wanna me favorites. Rusty Pete, hicups during almost everyone of his sentences, sings sea chanties of girls in loose panties emoji, drinks lots of Grog, funny. Now for Slag, funny like Pete, anger issues, pirate, "Slag on a stick", "arr me wee cannon balls", hard boss fight.

Lord Flint Vorselon: I dunno who wouldn't love this guy. Vorselon, big puppy dog eye, artifical body, cyborg, scares people by teleporting next to them unnoticed.

Drek: After all the good stuff I wrote about him, ya knew he was gonna be on this list. Drek, serious villain, darker humor, most evil villain, "Death by Lazer"emoji, Blarg chairman, hardest final boss.

Orvus and Sigmund: These little guys are SO cute, they most certainly are wanna my favorite characters. Orvus, "Keeper of time", very cute, funny, likes TEA, hugable, vanished in thin air to never be seen again emoji Sigmund, extremely cute, knows kung-fu emoji, hides in the broom closet, drinks TEA, Junior

(and later senior)

caretaker of the great clock.

Talwyn: The cute, the sexy, Talwyn Apogee. She's probably my favorite female character and Ratchet love relastionship in the series. Talwyn, action girl, big boobsemoji, hotty, missing father.

Cronk and Zephyr: Like someone said, they are just funny. Two old robots from the ol' days, who wouldn't love em'

That's pretty much all of em', I'm sure there are more, but these guys gotta be my pure favorites.

Sigmund, extremely cute, knows kung-fu emoji, hides in the broom closet, drinks TEA, Junior (and later senior) caretaker of the great clock.

I agree with you about but although I never saw him use kung-fu apart of that one cutscene where he tried to act tough where he first meet clank face to face (plus he dosn't have legs so can't use kung-fu proper without legs … unless he gets turned into an organic lifeform with a rayblast you know how like Dr.N did the other way around in R&C3) oh and if I were you I'd put up some spoiler boxes in there like with orvus for example not everyone had played this far nor played ACiT yet.

I agree with you about but although I never saw him use kung-fu apart of that one cutscene where he tried to act tough where he first meet clank face to face (plus he dosn't have legs so can't use kung-fu proper without legs … unless he gets turned into an organic lifeform with a rayblast you know how like Dr.N did the other way around in R&C3) oh and if I were you I'd put up some spoiler boxes in there like with orvus for example not everyone had played this far nor played ACiT yet.

He did try to take on Alister at the end of the game (though he wasn't very successful)

Actually, Sigmund is one of my favourite characters as well. Him and Orvis made quite a good double act. Much like Cap'n Slag and Rusty Pete and the Smuggler and his parrot.

I think though, my most favourite character is Ratchet himself.

@Janmeeba I totally agree! emoji . User image

Deleted user

… do I even Have to say it..?

if you wanna emoji

Deleted user

if you wanna emoji

yeaaaaah, but people are probably p***d at my oppinions by now… emoji

yeaaaaah, but people are probably p****d at my oppinions by now… :hum

I see what you mean some people are like that I mean common I'm a huge fan of sigmund and when ever the characters vs game that says sigmund I just dive in there and choose him over the other character cause I'm just nuts about him.

Oh and you might want to edit your comment to bleep out the 'p' word there's rules about that sort of language here you know

Deleted user

Okay! bleeped! emoji sorry, but hey, at least I'm not a trash mouth 24/7 like the rest of the lowlifes here in New Jersey at my school. emoji

okay… here goes…

I like Percy Tachyon because he is a bit different from all the villains we've seen so far… I mean, everyone wanted to hurt ratchet or get revenge because of who he was or what he did, but Percy just wanted the lombaxes gone, and didn't care if it was ratchet or not… Like, if ratchet werent a lombax, (THIS IS JUST A "WHAT IF" SITUATION!!!) he wouldn't really care. He probably only became emperor to be able to track him down easier and have more diffenses anyway. He's also very funny, even though sometimes his voice may burn my ears… A nd I would want him gone if he were part of a race that, like, kablomoe'd mine, get it? emoji I also love his temper tantrums. LOL. The "TO RISE AGAAAAAIN!" thing was just gold, man. He's very different and funny…

and for those who playede the original Spyro, does he ever so slightly remind you of Ripto? of course percy's better, but, just asking…

@PipoTachyon that's ok normally it's the staff dose the 'please censor your language' thing but since they're mostly busy I like to do that on thier behalf even though I'm not part of the staff (think of it as doing them a favour)

I have to admit that Tachyon is an interesting character I prefer him over DR.N in crack in time (I liked him better in R&C3 but that's just me)

now there's something that would be interesting a battle of Ripto vs Tachyon to earn the title 'The Best Smallest Villen' emoji

Deleted user

well, dont you think the drophyds might have ripto pinned- along with techneztha and percy's other craggy relatives? emoji

this would make a great thread!

*makes thread and starts to draw awsome picture*

Skrunch the monkey and rusty pete