Thread: A4O available for UK Pre-order

Just like the UK got the collectors edition of A Crack In Time first, and for cheap, the UK can also pre-order Ratchet and Clank All 4 One right now! Play.com, a popular British entertainment website, has started taking pre-orders on the game at 5:57pm on June the 15th 2011, and have announced its final selling price of £39.99 as well as the expected release date of the 28th of October 2011.
The pre-order comes as a surprise - as a game going on pre-order four months before its expected release is very uncommon, especially when the game is missing such key elements, like a box cover image and other advertising material.

Insomniac and Sony are most likely trying to ramp up the hype on the newest instalment to the Ratchet and Clank franchise before its release, by allowing very early access to store-bought copies of the game.

User image

that's sounds awesome but I think I'll pre order the game from amazon I hear they will give you a T rex morph gun if you pre order it from amazon emoji

That would indeed be cool if you could get that free with it. Not that i would have a place to put it or anything… haha!