Thread: All 4 One BETA

Deleted user

No topic about it here and the Public BETA released already so… emoji

Who has played it so far? What are your thoughts on it so far? Not many of you know, but I have already played the BETA, sometime back in late July (it was only the first level though). But We werent allowed to discuss it in public. But now it's fine since the Pulic BETA is out emoji

I really enjoyed it at the time though; it was loads of fun! I'm just sad that I cant play it anymore since it was with my BF's German PSN account, and the PS3 isnt here right now D:

Deleted user

That's definitely the big gossip that everyone at the IG forums are discussing about this week. However, I hear from many members at the forum that they had encountered bugs and glitches in the A4O Beta. IG will pick the feedback from these errors and will fix them as soon as they can.

Unfortunately, I don't really have the time to play the Beta, nor even getting a hold of it since you need a plus account to get early access to it. School is my main focus right now, which means I can't really think of A40 at a time like this.

Its Great! i love it aside from a few bugs, does anyone want to play it? my psn:bwest222

I've looked all through the PS Store and can't find it anywhere…

Unfortunately, I don't really have the time to play the Beta, nor even getting a hold of it since you need a plus account to get early access to it.

Okay, so even if I could find it, I wouldn't be able to get it, due to not having PS Plus, but that's not the point… I mean, I looked through all the PS Plus exclusives, it's not there either… For something that's supposed to be in the Store, it does a very good job of not appearing in-store emoji
Seriously though, why can't I see it? emoji

I don't like that when I play alone Clank always hops off to help to get rid of the enemies - and that's not just some near-useless help like in ToD, QfB and ACiT, it actually steals a lot of kills. It'd be a lot better if you could choose to have help only when absolutely necessary, or then to have a button to call Clank (or Qwark) off your back to help.

Deleted user

Hmm in the BETA I played, I couldnt play in single player mode. Then again, it was the very early July BETA so it didnt have much back then XD

But hey, the full game comes next month so I can wait out a bit longer til then emoji

Deleted user
I love it !!! You dont have to be a plus subscriber, just go to @Jamesstevenson on twitter and ask for a code. Thats what i did

There's that option. Perhaps that will answer your question lombaxdude.

I must of misread some of the messages at the IG forums. My apologies.

The Public Beta is for Plus subscribers only in EU & UK, and for US you'll have to get a code. The US version works for EU accounts and vice versa, you'll just have to download it with a correct account.

Hmm in the BETA I played, I couldnt play in single player mode. Then again, it was the very early July BETA so it didnt have much back then XD

But hey, the full game comes next month so I can wait out a bit longer til then emoji

Heh, I just created a game for "friends only", and since no-one of them joined, I played alone with AI Clank (that hopped on Ratchet's back while it wasn't needed). Just by the way, the Quick Select Pause is there if you play alone.

I have the Beta, I won the code on Twitter in a question TJ Fixman asked. There are two levels and they are a lot of fun! I played the Luminopolis level with my dad, he thought the dialogue was hilarious. I noticed some salty language said by the characters during dialouge, a little surprising, but nothing too extreme.