Thread: Ever Dream About RaC?

Have you ever had a dream about Ratchet and Clank, or just your own RaC little cartoon, or maybe you dreamed fighting with Ratchet to kill some robots?

My Dream:
Clank: Why hello stranger?
Me: Uhh hi…
Ratchet: Umm Clank, who's this?
Clank: I do not know.

That was just the first few words… Actually thats all I can remeber…emoji

i was dreaming about playing a new ratchet and clank but it looked like the first oneemoji

Not quite a RATCHET related dream, but back when Jak II was released, I played so much of the game that I had a few dreams concerning a few characters. In particular, one that involved the Wastelander, Sig.

I was running around in a completely white room, armed with the Scatter-Gun from the game. I had to shoot at centepede-like monsters called "Metal Heads" (which are cannon, btw) and collect artifacts called "Precursor Orbs" (I'm just going on the assumption that most people know what I'm talking about here). At the end of the dream, I run into Sig-and he says a few things to me. The only things I remember at this point were that he called me a "Cherry" and a "Real Wastelander." I woke up happier than ever. emoji
Funniest part was, I was taking a Psychology class at the time, and our homework assignment was to write down a dream that we've had to to analyze it. Guess what dream I picked?? emoji

Not quite a RATCHET related dream, but back when Jak II was released, I played so much of the game that I had a few dreams concerning a few characters. In particular, one that involved the Wastelander, Sig.

I was running around in a completely white room, armed with the Scatter-Gun from the game. I had to shoot at centepede-like monsters called "Metal Heads" (which are cannon, btw) and collect artifacts called "Precursor Orbs" (I'm just going on the assumption that most people know what I'm talking about here). At the end of the dream, I run into Sig-and he says a few things to me. The only things I remember at this point were that he called me a "Cherry" and a "Real Wastelander." I woke up happier than ever. emoji
Funniest part was, I was taking a Psychology class at the time, and our homework assignment was to write down a dream that we've had to to analyze it. Guess what dream I picked?? emoji

Interesting… emoji

i was dreaming about playing a new ratchet and clank but it looked like the first oneemoji

VERY INTERESTING… LOL

Interesting topicemoji!
My dreams can be crazy, but I can't remember a lot of them. Why is that?
…I don't knowemoji

Deleted user

I dreamed in 2007 that I had a PS3 and I was playing Tools of Destruction. Then I woke up, looked at my PS2 and started crying LOL.