Thread: Your Favorite Radio Station

There's also a Talwyn Reference in the Deep Space Jams station. I don't know in which sector level though, but I definitely heard it when I played ACIT a month ago.

I think the Talwyn reference was in either the Phylax Sector, or the Vela Sector… I just started a new game the other day and remember hearing it.

Deep Space Jams made the Jazz nut in me a very pleased girl. Can't tell you how many times I would park myself on a small asteroid, just to stand there and enjoy the music! Sometimes, I'd even just get up and dance myself. emoji

There's also a Talwyn Reference in the Deep Space Jams station. I don't know in which sector level though, but I definitely heard it when I played ACIT a month ago.

I think the Talwyn reference was in either the Phylax Sector, or the Vela Sector… I just started a new game the other day and remember hearing it.

Deep Space Jams made the Jazz nut in me a very pleased girl. Can't tell you how many times I would park myself on a small asteroid, just to stand there and enjoy the music! Sometimes, I'd even just get up and dance myself. emoji

I never heard the Talwyn reference on Deep space Jams… I know people mention it, but I never heard it myself…

I have heard the Talwyn reference on Pirate Radio though emoji

Deep Space Jams is my preferred station. Though, I do find myself listening to House of Synth occasionally.

I liked the rock tunes from Pirate radio, but didn't quite enjoy Slag and Pete talk that much.
And the station (if it was a certain one) that you would hear news reports from Kip and Pepper.

I like to listen to pirate radio. This is because of the rock music, and the rusty Pete and Slag DJs. They use the music from real songs, without the lyrics.emoji

Pirate Radio! Especially in the Vela sector!

House of Synth!
I especially love some of the ads that play on it….especially the one where Steve Blum does a narrative! <3

I forgot to mention the "School of Piracy" gig slag and Pete do. That always makes me laugh.emoji

Well…I can't choose just oneemoji!
I LOVE to listening to music, especially these of my 4 most favorite video games seriesesemoji!

Deleted user

My favourite station would easily be house of synth emoji

Pirate radio or Polaris classical

emojiemojiemojiPirate radio! emojiemojiemojiemoji

I always listen to Pirate Radio. Polaris Classical got great tunes by Boris Salchow too, but I listen to his great orchestral tracks on all planets, so in space I need ROCK emoji

Deleted user

I loved the Pirate radio too emoji