Thread: Gamertag???

Ok, after looking on a bunch of profiles i have seen that few no wha a gamertag is, not even myself now what a gamertag is! so could someone please tell me wha a gamertag is so i can fix my profile?

A gamertag basically tracks your gaming progress online (through trophies you collect in various games) and lets people know what your screen name is for the system. There's a lot of sites out there that can make one for you and all you usually have to do to make one is put in your screen name, what theme you want the tag to have, and specify what system you're making the tag for if you're using a site that generates multiple tag platforms (i.e. Xbox gamertag, Steam gamertag, PS3 gamertag).

Hope that helps! emoji

A gamertag basically tracks your gaming progress online (through trophies you collect in various games) and lets people know what your screen name is for the system. There's a lot of sites out there that can make one for you and all you usually have to do to make one is put in your screen name, what theme you want the tag to have, and specify what system you're making the tag for if you're using a site that generates multiple tag platforms (i.e. Xbox gamertag, Steam gamertag, PS3 gamertag).

Hope that helps! emoji

It certainly does!
i try to update my profile soon!