Thread: Sly 2 demo in Up Your Arsenal

Deleted user

Apparently if you press all 4 shoulder buttons at the same time in the main menu, you will have access to a free demo of Sly 2 in Up Your Arsenal.

Hold L1+L2+R1+R2.

For those who have a copy of this Ratchet title will have a chance to play a small demo of Sly 2, Bands of Thieves. It's also funny that I didn't realize the demo was mentioned in the game manual. emoji

Did anyone knew about this when they purchased a copy of Up Your Arsenal?
If so, was the demo fun overall?

If the cheat somehow doesn't work on you, try other game site sources that might have the accurate explanation of doing it.

When I got Ratchet and Clank 3 (which was my very first full game) it came with a piece of paper the size of a manual book about Sly 2 demo in it behind the manual book itself when I noticed it I tried the demo thus find it fun and interesting which made me regret to listening to my sis about the game been a pile of crud emoji but in the end I bought the first 2 from amazon and played them both and I'm glad that I bought them.

Deleted user
When I got Ratchet and Clank 3 (which was my very first full game) it came with a piece of paper the size of a manual book about Sly 2 demo in it behind the manual book itself when I noticed it I tried the demo thus find it fun and interesting which made me regret to listening to my sis about the game been a pile of crud emoji but in the end I bought the first 2 from amazon and played them both and I'm glad that I bought them.

This is why we don't listen to other people's opinions. emoji

Just because your sister said it was bad just because you don't have to follow her opinion.

But yeah, I knew this way later on, which means I've could of tried Sly 2 way earlier… but in a demo format. Oh well, at least I got a copy of the game. emoji

This is why we don't listen to other people's opinions. emoji

Just because your sister said it was bad just because you don't have to follow her opinion.

lol I did tell her I wanna try it but she keeps telling me not to do it when I ask why not she says 'cause it's just rubbish' to me it's just the case of 'cause I'm the older sister and I said so and I know what's rubbish and what's not rubbish' at that time ^^; but hey at least I got them after years of never getting it at the stores emoji

Wow! I never knew there was a demo of Sly 2! AWESOME! I'm gonna try that because I'm a HUGE fan of Sly too!emojiemoji SWEET! Thank you Tipsy!

lol when i started playin when i was really little (6 years) i had both sly 1 and ratchet 1 i cant remember which i got first. but they seem to have followed each other for awhile. whats up with that? i never understood how the ratchet sly relationship started??????? theyre not the smae company (sly is made by suckerpunch)??? anyone know the answer???

I knew it was there but I didn't know how to access it. But I already owned Sly 2 at the time I found out how to access it. There's also a Ratchet and Clank 3 demo on Sly 2 (the PS2 copy).