Thread: Norwegian Version of All 4 One

Hello, guys, i just wanted to know if any of you have heard the Norwegian version of All 4 One.
I have it, and i think it is AMAZING!
The voice actors do a great job, especially Ratchet`s and Nefarious`s fits quite well.
Now, some questions:
Does anyone know who plays the main cast in All 4 One?
And does anyone have the Norwegian audio files from the game?

Yes i got it! but those sounds file is not easy to get! this site does only care about french and american versions of the games… i believe you need to record them yourself… and the cast well you can check the credits if not…. and the Norwegian cast migth be hard to find too… sorry dude! emoji

What do you think about polish version (I HATE Clank)?

Just if someone didn't know, changing the system language of the PS3 allows you to hear the other localised voiceovers, whether you have that country's copy or not. Changing the language to British English changes to the BrE spelling in the menus AFAIK.

What do you think about polish version (I HATE Clank)?

Yeah, Clank is awful in that. TBH, he is as bad as he was in the Finnish version of ToD.

To my experience, Ratchet has always had good voice acting in the versions I've played.

The best characters in the Finnish localisations are Ratchet, Nefarious, Tachyon and Alister, others are a bit awkward.
Well, Qwark catches the English version's VO quite well, but I have a personal dislike for him.

After all, I prefer my game in English.

The best characters in the Finnish localisations are Ratchet, Nefarious, Tachyon and Alister, others are a bit awkward.
Well, Qwark catches the English version's VO quite well, but I have a personal dislike for him.

After all, I prefer my game in English.

Yeah, nothing can beat english version. Polish Ratchet acts well, but have too old voice, Qwark and Nefarious are good, but not better than english ones, Kip Darling and Mr. Zurkon are great… but when Clank speaks in other languge, than english, he CAN'T be good emoji. I heard finnish Ratchet & Clank, and I think that the actors act pretty well there (of course except Clank). But nothing can beat english cast, english Clank and his emoji He He He He He.

Deleted user

I think Nefarious as a good voice in the portuguese version of A Crack in Time and All 4 one

–but when Clank speaks in other languge, than english, he CAN'T be good emoji.

But nothing can beat english cast, english Clank and his emoji He He He He He.

Yeah, it isn't actually the voice actors' fault that Clank's voice isn't good, as it's pretty hard voicing role as most of the puns don't translate directly to other languages.

You should check out the Polish version, too;O!

Deleted user

Hello !!!

Hello?