Thread: RandC Collection at IGN!

I already preordered it and I even asked about any special edition coming out for North America, but as far as they know only one version exists. The guy told me that if I discovered a different release, then they would check it out and find a way to change my order which is totally awesome. I so can't wait to get it.

I just went to GameStop today and for all that are interested to know, I found out the release date for the North American version which is September 2nd.

That's odd…

Amazon say it's September 1nd!
Odd!

EDIT:
The special thing is know planned to go worldwide. but there was another special thing for North America.
read it yourself. it james stevenson telling it so:

I just went to GameStop today and for all that are interested to know, I found out the release date for the North American version which is September 2nd.

gamestop says 9/1/12
but wikipedia says 11/2/12
hope gamestop is right

Not everything on wikipedia is true, for example, the death of Chris Benoit, someone posted about it like 3 days before it actually happened on wikipedia, if it didn't happen it would have been a false story. Heck, if everything on wikipedia was true, we would be able to use it in class for reports and speeches and such. Anyway, it's supposed to be in september, either the 1st or the 2nd, and as for the page for the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy on this website, the year for the North American version release date is wrong if anyone gets a chance to fix it, because I noticed that it says 2011 instead of 2012.

Not everything on wikipedia is true, for example, the death of Chris Benoit, someone posted about it like 3 days before it actually happened on wikipedia, if it didn't happen it would have been a false story. Heck, if everything on wikipedia was true, we would be able to use it in class for reports and speeches and such. Anyway, it's supposed to be in september, either the 1st or the 2nd, and as for the page for the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy on this website, the year for the North American version release date is wrong if anyone gets a chance to fix it, because I noticed that it says 2011 instead of 2012.

True. One of my friends even went on there and put his birday in an article concerning a date. It's easy to just say whatever you want on there.

exactly, where as in order to change anything on gamestops website, you would have to go into the source code and change wording and stuff, but more than likely, they were smart enough to lock the source code so no one can change anything or say whatever they want about release dates, prices, etc. the only ones on there that can do that are the administrators and the only thing we can do other than search for certain games and pricing is write reviews, but that's it. anyway, whoever wants to go ahead and get this thread back on topic, go for it.