Thread: Best game in the world

This is the most ranked game in the world. Do you think this is the best game in the series?

This is the most ranked game in the world. Do you think this is the best game in the series?

which game r u talking about

I believe he is talking about Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal beings this thread is under the Ratchet and Clank Up Your Arsenal Forum.

i'm talking about up your arsenal

Yeah, R&C 3 (a.k.a. Up Your Arsenal in America) is THE BEST!!! emojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemojiemoji

Two things:

1. That's definetly my favouruite! after playing a crack in time (before i got uya) is got a favourite villain in the Ratchet and Clank universe: Dr Nefarious!
Then i found out RandC had met him before! Then i decided to get the old ps2 games! after looking on a lot of European sites i at least found up your arsenal. I didn't even know that was the first game with Dr Nefarious. so that's my favourite game in the whole series…. at least for ps2!

2. i'm sorry to brag… but this is my two hundred post! There, now that's done. next time: 300! emojiemoji but yeah sorry for going off-topic!

UYA is greatest game ive ever played on ps2 other than GOW which doesnt count because its diff genre. there are too many epic hings in this game to list plain as that.

Deleted user

Ratchet and clank 3 is still my all time favourite,although a crack in time nearly became my favourite

So hard to choose between UYA and ACIT! So, I'ma go with both of them! emoji

Nope, StarFox Adventures is the best game in the worldemoji

But serious, UYA would be my favorite PS2 Ratchet game, but it doesn't even come close to the awesomeness of ACiT!

I'm torn between ACiT and UYA. They've both got my favourite villain in, my favourite weapon (rift ripper woo!) and great plots. Azimuth's cool, the rangers are funny but ACiT has those brilliant graphics.
So I guess ACiT wins.

I'm torn between ACiT and UYA. They've both got my favourite villain in, my favourite weapon (rift ripper woo!) and great plots. Azimuth's cool, the rangers are funny but ACiT has those brilliant graphics.
So I guess ACiT wins.

The story, design, amors, weapons, music, characters, etc. it's all so perfect in ACiT!