Thread: Strange new implication I discovered (SPOILERS)

emojishhhhh doing spoileremoji

otherwise i get it but orvus must've planned because if he dissapeared in the mnemonic chamber he left the memory of clank which caused this entire confusing conversationemoji

If only another Dimensinator was built. But anyway that's a really good point! emoji

Orvus granted Clank the job because he knew that Ratchet would save the universe with clank so Orvus ment for Azimuth to shoot Ratchet to show that time is delicate and not made for games like Dr.Nefarious planned to.

The demensionater was builtemoji,usedemoji,destroyedemoji.

Lol, yeah I know emoji

I wonder if Insomniac even thought about this whole thing Before they even started to make ACIT

The points raised here are a lot to digest…
It's like dividing by zero….!

But I would've been eager to see what were to happen if Alister successfully turned back time, hence giving Drek, Nefarious and the few other villains the chance to accomplish their evil plans thanks to the lack of Ratchet and Clank's intervention!
Deleted user

Here's a thing that I found interesting.
If Ratchet traveled back in time by using Sigmund's time portals he wouldn't have the risk of destroying the Universe and:
He could stop Tachyon, preventing the events of ToD;
By defeating Tachyon, he wouldn't be able to create Slag;
Could go to the end of the fifth vid-comic and prevent Neferious rebiuld preventing RC3 and ACiT
Stop the polution of Orxon and putting an end to Drek´s plan;
Stop the encounter of Ace Hairlight and Vox.
And then the Universe would be safe.
Please tell me your toughts on my theory.emoji

Hmm, yeah. I see how that would work. Proven that Ratchet would remember everything, he could change history to stop all his opponents! You make sense Ratchet25!

Deleted user

Thanksemoji

That is a good point! emoji

In other words,if Ratchet were take a portal,R&C would have never been made,and his world would have been safe….it was always like ratchet to take the complicated way emoji
But yes this does make total sense :oui: emoji