Thread: Crystals or Moonstones

Deleted user

Do you prefer searching Crystals in Planet Tabora or gathering Moonstones in Planet Grelbin?

I like finding Crystals at Tabora a lot more than looking for Moonstones at Grelbin. The Crystal searching for me was actually really calming for me and it didn't stress me out too much unlike the Moonstone search. The desert may look confusing and not that appealing at first, but once you know your way of direction through those sandy hills, you'll have no problem what's so ever. Plus I found less things around the surroundings made the gameplay even more fun to play. Like I sometimes say, less is more.

The Moonstone search had a pretty and gorgeous atmosphere, but I found the yeti's chasing and hitting you was really, and I mean REALLY annoying. It was pretty impossible to ignore these guys because they were always on your case and wouldn't leave you alone. The design was visually appealing, but the gameplay felt annoying and frustrating.

Deleted user

yeah, I pretty much agree with you there emoji I also liked mining for the raritanium on Tabora more than on Gremlin (it's a waste of time on Gremlin! The yetis will destroy the damn mining vehicle instantly XD)

But yeah I used to like finding all the crystals and stuff emoji was fun back in those days!

Both hands down in my opinion. i love finding stuff like them and I do enjoy beating the monsters when I have the right weapons.

I like finding the crystals the most, it's more fun since Gremlin can get a bit annoying with all those yetis!

Deleted user
Both hands down in my opinion. i love finding stuff like them and I do enjoy beating the monsters when I have the right weapons.

That's the thing, you have to use the right weapons to destroy the monsters and enemies that surrounds the moonstones you want to collect. Weapons like the Bouncer or Mini-Turret Guns are pretty helpful when you are surrounded by so many yetis in Gremlin.

I would still go to Gremlin to get more bolts from collecting moonstones, but no matter what, I will find yetis to be annoying as heck.

emoji(

Actually,I think hunting for Moonstones was much more fun because it was a big challenge to me and I like playing in challenging places.Sure the Y.E.T.I.s can get annoying at times,but the Leviathans can put up a good fight,which is good.

Hunting for Crystals was fun,too because the atmosphere was calm and there were less enemies,which is also good.

But in my opinion,hunting for Moonstones was more fun.

Also,the Moonstones are located on planet Grelbin.

Deleted user
Actually,I think hunting for Moonstones was much more fun because it was a big challenge to me and I like playing in challenging places.Sure the Y.E.T.I.s can get annoying at times,but the Leviathans can put up a good fight,which is good.

Hunting for Crystals was fun,too because the atmosphere was calm and there were less enemies,which is also good.

But in my opinion,hunting for Moonstones was more fun.

Also,the Moonstones are located on planet Grelbin.

Oh, so it was Grelbin rather than Gremlin. I should of left the first post as Grelbin in the first place. emoji But no worries about that, I edit the first post later.

I see challenging places are your kind of thing, which isn't a bad thing because it's interesting how you think of the Moonstone searching that way. I always thought it felt slow and tedious when I enter to this part in Going Commando.

Chrystals. Moonstones were annoying cuz of Yetis

I like mining moonstones - its harder emoji

Deleted user

Altough collecting Moonstones is harder there's a trick for making it the easiest part of Going Commando: Let a crap ton of yetis come at you, let they almost crush you. BAM, you're invisible AND invicible, I love this glitch.

Hmm hmm…I can't chooseXD!
I like Crystals and these other kinds of stones;P!

I think the crystals were quite easy to collect, but the moonstones are way more difficult and a bit more fun. Those Yetis are a pain to kill emoji but its quite a good way of levelling up your weapons.