Thread: RATCHET AND CLANK 72-HOUR MARATHON; LIVE!

Event page (happening now!): http://www.twitch.tv/crashpro3

What is it?:

Streaming 72-Hours straight for the Children's Miracle Network accepting donations while playing the entire Ratchet series.

All ten Ratchet & Clank games will be played through during the event. The games may not be in this exact order, but expect a similar order to this:

Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando/Locked and Loaded
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
Secret Agent Clank
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
CHAT

Using UStream’s built-in chat feature, talk to fellow audience members throughout the entire event. Even talk directly to the players from the text chat. But play nice with others and follow the rules.

DO NOT:

Back-seat moderate the chat.
Ask to become a moderator.
Use profanity.
Post links to other sites.
Irritate the players/commentators.

Overall, please be responsible; act mature. This to be a fun atmosphere, however, just don’t ruin it for everyone else.
DONATE

All of the money donated goes directly to Child’s Play via PayPal transactions, but these transactions do NOT require a PayPal account in order to donate. Donators will also have a chance to win prizes from raffle drawings throughout the event. In order for a donation to be eligible for the raffle, donors must donate $5(USD) or more when a raffle is announced.

Donating more than $5 (USD) does NOT affect chances of winning, but there are benefits for donating more than $5. When a donation is received, it will grant a chance in the current drawing. When the raffle entered is over, donors for the next raffle begin, and the chances of winning are again reset back to zero people entered. There will be as many raffles as possible, so expect about ten raffle prizes.

But wait, there’s more!

$5 only gets a donor into a raffle. One of ten raffles, to be more precise. That means donating $5 ten times; $50 worth of donations, is enough to enter all ten raffles. Which is a great amount on its own, but come on, where’s the fun in just that? There’s a also a GRAND PRIZE at steak.

Unlike Pro3Studios’ previous marathons, which gave the grand prize to the highest donor, the formula will be changing this time for the better. For just $20 per entry, donors can enter to win a copy of The Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for PS3. Note that Pro3Studios is a United States-based group, so this means they’ll have these remakes of the first three games ahead of the North American launch for the event. The person who wins the Grand Prize Raffle will win the copy played through during the marathon. So for North American viewers, this means there’s a chance of winning a copy of a game before it even hits store shelves! Remember: this is a region-free game. That means all three Ratchet & Clank games, remastered for the PlayStation 3 will be Pro3Studios’ thanks for donating.

And for the Grand Prize Raffle, donors may enter as many times as they wish. Every $20 donated from the beginning of the marathon to the end offers another chance in the Grand Prize Raffle.

But that’s not all! (again)

What about some more fun? For $25, they’ll let you choose a song (preferably from video games or anime) and sing as best they can (and probably make hilarious highlight reels in the process).

In previous years, Pro3Studios had a person chug a bottle of hot sauce, did a group Numa Numa sing along accompanied by dancing, and even had someone do barrel rolls while dodging marshmallows shot from a gun made out of PVC pipes. All in the name of charity and fun!

There are plans to stir up some new memorable moments for donations this year, so be sure to watch!

for GODS SAKES will one of you tell cody to check the pro3stuidos account to unban robloxiankid from the chat

ustream bot banned me for spamming aparently when i didnt type a single message.

ive been trying to getahold of cody for 10 hours now

he banned me for saying somthing bad about skylanders and he banned me

for crists sake…
im sorry man unban me

No, you don't do that. You were bashing on Skylanders while Mike was in the room. Cody worked hard to get Mike here and he's not going to get that ruined. Sorry, his words, not mine.

WTF i just said it costs to much. i didnt say i hated it.

for jesuses sake im sorry
you dont have to ban me the who damn marathon
tell cody im sorry

i didnt know that some one was going to have a pissy fit about it

He was one of the creators of the game and you come in here to bash on him. Sorry, but that was rude, unethical, and uncalled for. I'm sure the most haters of the game wouldn't say anything bad.

ive been codys freind for 3 years. and i screw up once..
FOR CRISTS SAKES YOU DIDNT EVEN WARN ME.
you just banned me

ive been siting in this chair for 10 hours crying because ive been waiting a month for this any what happens.. i say ONE bad thing about a game and get banned

Duh, I've been internet friends with Cody for around five years. I'm sure he would ban me to without warning.

Plus, even If I wanted to unblock you, there's pretty much nothing I can do since he has the control over that and he just says "no". Sorry man. =/

DUDE im alot more senstive to this shit then you.
i didnt do anything.

if i knew cody was going to get butthurt over it i wouldent of done it.

why wont cody just give me a second chance and il apoligize to the guy when he gets back on

but i dont understand it cody said the same thing i said 2 years ago.
he didnt even tell me he liked skylanders today was the frist i heard of it

Well, Cody banned me from his Pokemon Marathon for annoying him, I didn't feel emotionally bad.
In fact, he pretty much kicked me out on all of his streams at one point before, and I just move on.

I'll see what he has to say.

this is the only chance i have to get ahold of him..

i cant let this one opertunity slip through my fingertips

you know what.. screw you cody i thought you were my freind. i DONT HAVE A CLUE why you banned me for saying one thing.
if i knew the guy was going to take offeince i would of said sorry.

but NOOO your like screw this ban him i dont care

why the hell do you hate me all of a sudden I DIDNT mean to do that

you could of just said somthing about it

i said oh i dont like skylanders because its a waste of money.

because my family is poor and i cant afford much now.

because you have to buy 100$ worth of action figures.

and you ban me because i said that
i didnt say i hated the game. i said i didnt like the fact that you have to pay so much money to play the game

i know your there yearofthe tell him what im saying. because i DID NOT say skylanders sucks. i said its not worth it because its like 100$ of action figures.

also cody said the same thing a year ago.
so i didnt know he liked it now

damn it year.

listen to my posts.

im trying to tell cody that i will make an apoligey for saying that

skylanders is a waste of money because my family is poor and just repeating what cody said.

he only banned me because when i said "thats what you said 2 years ago"
while the dev was in the room cody got scared and had to ban me

I don't really know the whole story, but I keep telling him to come view this post. That's all I can do now.

thanks man. at least your being nice to me

thank you for caring

god i cant go to sleep.
i want to sleep but im just too angry and upset right now