Thread: If you were Ratchet, who would you marry?

Hi, mates!!!!
i've got a question for you - If you were Ratchet, which girl would you like to get marry with:
Angela Cross
Sasha Phyronix
Talwyn Apogee
?

The next questions for you shall be here, soon;P!!!!

Uhmm….

Deleted user

Angela, imagine when we are old.
Me: You shouldn't be doing mah new jacket?
Angela: Calm down, I'm watching TV.
Me: Now it's mah turn to watch TV, gimme that.
LOL.

I'd live in sin. emoji

Am I on the right forum here? No offence, but that is a straaange question… But if I had to answer; the only one of those characters that I ever cared about in even the slightest was Talwayn… But it would be really weird being with her because she's voiced by Tara Strong…
But if I HAD to go with a Sci-Fi Female (not just Ratchet and Clank, but any Sci-Fi female), I'd probably choose Councellor Troi from Star Trek TNG because… I don't even know why! fine!… Now I'm confused

And why just boys? Why not homosexual girls?

Don't really think that there are any Homosexual girls around here… are there?

Well there are quite a lot of girls on this forum, it's entire possible that at least one of them feels… WAIT A MINUTE? Is this thread even classified as 'appropriate"? I don't often say this, but I think we might need a moderator to look this thread over…

Well there are quite a lot of girls on this forum, it's entire possible that at least one of them feels… WAIT A MINUTE? Is this thread even classified as 'appropriate"? I don't often say this, but I think we might need a moderator to look this thread over…

(:O someone get Tipsy!

Now that you mention it.. I don't think this thread would entirely 'Appropriate'…. Someone call up the mods!

Is this off topic? lol

Deeply sorry for the multiple posts… I somehow got mixed up between the quote button and the edit button.. how stupid of me….

Deleted user

technically, ratchet could only be with angella, well, survival of the specieswise

Same for this topic too, anyone can give an opinion on this, whether male or female

Do not create any more threads that are exclusive only to particular people or they will be removed

Renaming the thread to: "If you were Ratchet, who would you marry?"

[Edit]

After looking over this entire thread, I deem it as inappropriate, this thread will now be locked

THREAD LOCKED