Thread: Stuart Zurg: New enemy/friend/neutral character

I just saw news about Polish cast of Q-Force (Polish SONY is proud of their games, because in EVERY game they put an celebrity there, even if he\'s horrible in his role emoji(). It\'s nothing special for you, but they also mentioned some guy called "Stuart Zurg" emoji. Unfortunatly, they didn\'t write, who he is, and what will be his role. Maeby he is the fourth playable character, along with Ratchet, Clank and Qwark. What do you think?

Uhh…how do you know about it?
Don't tell me you're from Poland, too, aren't you?

Brrrrr, a Polski version of Ratchet too? Wow, I really wish it was English only xP

Cool,maybe we just heard about the main villain of the game? emoji

Brrrrr, a Polski version of Ratchet too? Wow, I really wish it was English only xP

Why? I Personally like to play Ratchet in my language. Besides there are people here who aren't very good in English, well, for example my little brother- I have to translate him half of the dialogues- and it helps him play. And maybe this will win some new fans for the franchise emoji

Interesting, but I'd be surprised if the fourth playable character is completely unknown and new to the series.
I'm reckon he's either the main villain, a minor villain (like Spog) or a neutral character who's important to the story somehow.

I think it's great they translate the games so non-english speakers can play (although the Japanese ones sound odd) but I guess some of the jokes don't translate well and I wouldn't swap the original english voice cast for anything.

If we're talking about my English, then in my whole class I'm better than somebody else. I always learn English by myself, even at the free time!
Is it weird?
Just wait 'til you'll be able to hear me singing both of languages;p!

Why? I Personally like to play Ratchet in my language. Besides there are people here who aren't very good in English, well, for example my little brother- I have to translate him half of the dialogues- and it helps him play. And maybe this will win some new fans for the franchise emoji

I always play in English, better voice acting and a great language. If I hadn't done that even since, I woulnd't be on these forums because I couldn't write English :P

Learning a language you do best by watch movies, play games and read books of that language. In my country there wasn't surposed to be a Dutch version of all those games, but now… wow, even Mario has Dutch games now. Lucky I can install those systems in English so the games are too. But sometimes I ned to import 'em from the UK because some carts are Dutch and French only. Like the Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Rabbits games! -.-

I found this information by Google… i tak, jestem z Polski, a w "Zalodze-Q" (polski tytul) Jerzy Kryszak znowu bedzie obrzydzac mi moja ulubiona postac emoji

I always play in English, better voice acting and a great language. If I hadn't done that even since, I woulnd't be on these forums because I couldn't write English :P

Agree. Clank is not good in any non-english version of the game and nobody is as qwarktastic as Jim Ward emoji

I found this information by Google… i tak, jestem z Polski, a w "Zalodze-Q" (polski tytul) Jerzy Kryszak znowu bedzie obrzydzac mi moja ulubiona postac emoji

Agree. Clank is not good in any non-english version of the game and nobody is as qwarktastic as Jim Ward emoji

I remember working at a farm where a lot of Polish people worked (and lived too). They were even harder to follow than French people xP
No affance tho emoji

But the English version is best idd. The original voices are always best. Except when the originals are Japanese but I see the English versions of a Japanese game as semi-originals.

Deleted user

Hello

Hello

Hi! emoji

Deleted user

When I played All 4 One for the first time, I used a language for each playtrough (Playing as Ratchet 1st, then Clank, Qwark and Nefarious) So I always had something new to hear. Used Portuguese with Ratchet, the jokes were't very good and it had some translation errors. Clank was in English, definetley the best language. Qwark was in Dutch, What… The… *MODERATED*!!! Then I just used French on Neffy.

For the ones saying that Clank sucks in non-english versions, try portuguese in ACiT (don't do it in A4O, he actually does suck there) and tell me what you think.