Thread: Music

What's the best music/ songs at the mo according to you? What is/ was the best band/Artist ever? How are you at playing instruments or singing? And just anything you want to say about music! emoji

Well, I like rock, pop, country and soundtracks. As for the best band I think that has to be either the Beatles, Pink Floyd or Queen.

As for being able to sing, well I've been informed I can't sing at all. emoji

Well, I like rock, pop, country and soundtracks. As for the best band I think that has to be either the Beatles, Pink Floyd or Queen.

You like beatles, Pink Floyd and Queen!?!?!?!?! emoji They are most definatly the best bands ever! I also have a guitar and I like to sing sometimes. My favourite song at the mo is probably 'the show must go on' or maybe 'Innuendo'

I kinda like everything. Mostly I'm listening to soundtracks (movies/TV/games) though. Strangly I'm a classic music person, even though I'm a 1996'er. xP

You like beatles, Pink Floyd and Queen!?!?!?!?! emoji They are most definatly the best bands ever! I also have a guitar and I like to sing sometimes. My favourite song at the mo is probably 'the show must go on' or maybe 'Innuendo'

I like'the show must go on' it's a great track from an awesome album, but 'Hey You' and 'Final Cut' (full album) are probably my favourite PF at the mo.

I like'the show must go on' it's a great track from an awesome album, but 'Hey You' and 'Final Cut' (full album) are probably my favourite PF at the mo.

My PF favourites would probably be wearing the inside out, the trial, learning to fly, the wall part 2, money and hey you (Because it's just awesome!). But i don't really like the live versions as much.

also queen's greatest hits cd 2 was the best i think. but the miricle is good too. emoji

I kinda like everything. Mostly I'm listening to soundtracks (movies/TV/games) though. Strangly I'm a classic music person, even though I'm a 1996'er. xP

Yeah, even though I should probably be into all this lame stuff people listen to, like justin bieber or whatever (vomits at the thought emoji ), I prefer stuff from '60's to present.

Yeah, even though I should probably be into all this lame stuff people listen to, like justin bieber or whatever (vomits at the thought emoji ), I prefer stuff from '60's to present.

Nobody should be into Justin Bieber. Man, what a shemale..

Nobody should be into Justin Bieber. Man, what a shemale..

How does he have any fans?! (Sorry JB fans but it's true. HE IS LAME! and maybe gay. and it is so funny what they did to him on south park emoji )

He got killed in CSIemoji

He got killed in CSIemoji

Really? I so have to see that!

I listen to just about any genre of music except country. But I mostly listen to drum & bass or hardcore. Or video game music, could listen to that all day.

I'm hooked on Within Temptation. Have been for nearly 4 years now.

You, too, huh? I was born in '92, yet my favorite decade of music was the '80s. XD