Thread: Ratchet Statue from Going Commando!

Hello, fans!

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are selling a rare statue from Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando.

Here is the ebay link: http://r.ebay.com/pyCBzF

User image

These statues were only available to employees of Insomniac Games when my husband was a programmer there.

That statue is awesome!

ya, unfortunately, they're going for 1300 dollars on Ebay, or at least that's how much I saw them for when I looked yesterday.

ya, unfortunately, they're going for 1300 dollars on Ebay, or at least that's how much I saw them for when I looked yesterday.

We're starting the auction for this one at $199.

still wish i had the money, lol.

I'm a collector of all that kinda stuff, but this one is really not in my taste. Besides, I got a lifesized R&C3 statue for less than half the money of what people mostly ask for these.

Its pretty cool because of its background, but way to expensive for me. It must be a steal whenever I decide to buy it. Thanks for showing anyway!emoji

Btw
Did your husband work on Ratchet & Clank or another franchise? emoji

Btw

Yes, at Insomniac He worked on Ratchet 3 and Deadlocked as well as some of Resistance.

That's a fantastic statue. I'd love it but I'm UK not US and I can't really fork out whatever $200 is in £ atm. Which is kinda a shame.

If you don't mind, what's the reason for selling it? That sorta company memento stuff I keep. I've had a couple of heli models from my work

Btw

Yes, at Insomniac He worked on Ratchet 3 and Deadlocked as well as some of Resistance.

Say hi to him for me please ^^

Good luck selling, I'll show it to some people too for ya emoji

That's a fantastic statue. I'd love it but I'm UK not US and I can't really fork out whatever $200 is in £ atm. Which is kinda a shame.

If you don't mind, what's the reason for selling it? That sorta company memento stuff I keep. I've had a couple of heli models from my work

There is one more that we are keeping. This is the one that he bought for his Granny who has since passed away. She actually sent it back to us before she died.

We live with my grandmother and have a 19 month old toddler so we are trying to move out into our own place, so we need all the extra money we can get together for moving costs.

We've been doing our own iOS games for the past few years, under Tiny Tim Games (Sheepstacker and Word Monkey).

Btw

Say hi to him for me please ^^

Good luck selling, I'll show it to some people too for ya emoji

Thanks!

There is one more that we are keeping. This is the one that he bought for his Granny who has since passed away. She actually sent it back to us before she died.

Sorry to hear.
I'm guessing she was a big fan of her grandson!

Its a decent price to pay. If I were all grown up, had a job and my own place. I sure would had hired a sniper emoji

I somewhat remember an earlier thread about this exact statue… Guess we don't know how many there are!