Thread: Post a Picture

IKR. You can't go anywhere, sometimes rain is good but not this much!

Its raining in holland too, so nothing is different :P

I had to draw something in perspective for 2D. I was listening to the Tomb Raider movie soundtrack, so…

User image

Its raining in holland too, so nothing is different :P

I had to draw something in perspective for 2D. I was listening to the Tomb Raider movie soundtrack, so…

User image

Cool! emoji

Ohhh, I like that emoji

Behold my crappy rendition of Green Hill Zone.
User image

Behold my crappy rendition of Green Hill Zone.
User image

It's not crappy, I like it! emoji

User image
One I'm working on at the mo. The fight between Ratchet and Azimuth! I'll probably get it done over xmas or early in the new year.

User image
One I'm working on at the mo. The fight between Ratchet and Azimuth! I'll probably get it done over xmas or early in the new year.

looks great!

Deleted user

So, I found some pics on tumblr, about how, huh, you know, inconsistent the Ratchet and Clank series can be

Disclaimer: the following pics can have inappropriate language for those underage

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
So, I found some pics on tumblr, about how, huh, you know, inconsistent the Ratchet and Clank series can be

Disclaimer: the following pics can have inappropriate language for those underage

User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image
User image

Haha, some good ones there, Ratchet's a player can't help that emoji.
Did a quick google look and found this, I think it's fair point there aswell.

User image

Well, they're true emoji

Also yours, Smega, are pretty cool. Though I'm not really into those 'parody' like things.

Some of you may have to change your background to see this properly.
User image

User image
OMG! The UK has several inches of SNOW! emoji It's so rare here, usually just get really cold rain emoji