Thread: Post a Picture

I used to like ti when there was frozen rain arround here. But now I dream about is disappearing asap, its way to cold now to wait 30 minutes for my boss outside!

I used to like ti when there was frozen rain arround here. But now I dream about is disappearing asap, its way to cold now to wait 30 minutes for my boss outside!

OT.
I finishe this. Ratchet looks kinda unforgiving at what he's aiming at. I actually wanna draw another half with the person Ratchet is aiming at, but I'm not sure myself xP

User image

Nice one HG, did you do that whilst waiting for your boss? emoji

Nice one HG, did you do that whilst waiting for your boss? emoji

Thnx! But actually, I am the boss. For a school project, people are working for meemoji

User image
Made this in Blender3D, cos I was feelin' bored, took the lombax research logo as a base.

Eye's wathcin' you! emoji

Two Rage Comics about Ratchet & Clank. Hope you like them. emoji

User image

User image

Edit : Really sorry to have forgive you, Red. It's a nice work. I couldn't ever believe that you made it in Blender. emoji

Edit : Really sorry to have forgive you, Red. It's a nice work. I couldn't ever believe that you made it in Blender. emoji

Thanks emoji I don't have too much trouble making this kinda thing, took about 1/2 hour but I can't do anything else with Blender. Maybe when I have time I'll learn …….

Deleted user

Here's something
User image
Based on Sonic Battle's artwork

Looks great max and Red! <3

Here's two thingies of my own.

Ratchet's wrench. My first experiment in Mudbox.emoji
User image

And this one, my own version of the original. I love that slogan, but I don't play Skyrim, Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect or anyting, so I made my own ^^
User image

Looks great max and Red! <3

Here's two thingies of my own.

Ratchet's wrench. My first experiment in Mudbox.emoji
User image

And this one, my own version of the original. I love that slogan, but I don't play Skyrim, Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect or anyting, so I made my own ^^
User image

Whoa! emoji That wrench is really good! emoji are you going to colour it?

Already did, but if I'm gonna open it now to make a printscreen my laptop will kill me. Photoshop is open too, I don't wanna crash again xP

Made this for the 10th anniversary.

User image

Awesome drawing!

Thanks emoji

I made this in November - I mean Movember.
User image