Thread: Do you have a clan on Up Your Arsenal

Does this site has a clan of this site?

I saw someone online with a clan tag [RG], so i gave it a try and asked him, he replied that he is in fact on Ratchet Galaxy too. So yea, i guess there is a clan for this site emoji

Just not sure if it's still alive or not.. emoji

I'm not in the clan, so i can't tell..

Deleted user

Yeah, i seen someone with the Clan name RGalaxy so i'd say there are more than one clans of the site.

My Clan is the Hawkeye's shot and my login is CRASHBANDIC_OT2- .
My friends in the Online are Taker , LordPatapon , Dssl4kids , EvilDemon , aLeJaNdRo …
You know this players ?

Deleted user

Yeah,i've definitely seen Evil Demon,he was the second best in Europe at one stage,not sure if he still is,he's amazing at noscoping emoji

Evil Demon is a very good player :oui:
But he was not the second best in Europe :nonnon
The best in Europe is Taker and LordPatapon emoji

Evil Demon is a very good player
But he was not the second best in Europe emoji
The best in Europe is Taker and LordPatapon

Oh hey, i'm in the same Clan like you emoji

I know Kids, Taker, Mancer .. and much more.
BTW, i don't think Takey is the best Europe player, he's good but the BEST? I'm not sure.. And i'm probably at least as good as Patapon (Better i was as good as him)

I stopped playing Uya, the community is pissing me off with all that "Noob" "Pro" crap..emoji

Deleted user

I heard from the leader of HawkEye'sShot that the clan name would be changing to MoVe on the Gladiator HD servers.

Maybe , Taker isn't the best of Europe , i don't know emoji
Lordpatapon is a good player , but he's not very good at rushing .
he's a very an excellent defender emoji
I don't know that my clan name would be changing to move on the Deadlocked HD servers emoji.
i will go to inform myself emoji

I'm not of course, in Europe there's Eski who's better than me, but I consider me like at the top of my "class" of players, if you see what I mean. Like between the decent players and the good players.

Btw about the subject of the thread, I'm in XcuTioN. emoji

I'm not of course, in Europe there's Eski who's better than me, but I consider me like at the top of my "class" of players, if you see what I mean. Like between the decent players and the good players.

Btw about the subject of the thread, I'm in XcuTioN. emoji

hawkeyeshot is a dead clan :/ I quit lol
Eski and Sewe are good defender and rushers emoji I'm not the best Europe player but I want

Is there any alive clan in Uya anymore? I mean, the game is quite dead to be honest..
emoji

The online is dead for people who don't know when to get on. :p For us europeans, we have to be online the evening (around 10 pm), at later in the night like 4-5 am. This is when american players get on, and of course when interesting people get on. :p

About clan there's actually Memory, RWS, XcuTioN and one other that I forgot. But about Memory and RWS I noticied that anybody can join it lol, like was Hawk Eye's Shot. About XcuTioN, there's Deva, RazorWeed, Lore and me.

My Clan is the Hawkeye's shot and my login is CRASHBANDIC_OT2- .
My friends in the Online are Taker , LordPatapon , Dssl4kids , EvilDemon , aLeJaNdRo …
You know this players ?

and me?emojiemojiemojiemoji

The online is dead for people who don't know when to get on. :p For us europeans, we have to be online the evening (around 10 pm), at later in the night like 4-5 am. This is when american players get on, and of course when interesting people get on. :p

About clan there's actually Memory, RWS, XcuTioN and one other that I forgot. But about Memory and RWS I noticied that anybody can join it lol, like was Hawk Eye's Shot. About XcuTioN, there's Deva, RazorWeed, Lore and me.

Well i'm not up to date in UYA anymore, atm i'm just getting online sometimes, usually with Chr3mancer and we try -TRY- to get our rust off. Lately i suicide at least half of my kills emoji