Thread: Your most anticipated movies

Post a list of the confirmed movies you look forward to the most!

These are mine:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013)
Warm Bodies (2013)
Riddick (2013/2014)
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 (2014)
Malificent (2014)
Ratchet & Clank: The Movie (2015) No surprise here ofcourse!
Snow White & The Huntsman 2 (2015)
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (2015)
Kung Fu Panda 3 (2015)
Alice in Wonderland 2 (?)
Salt 2 (?)

Deleted user

Ratchet & Clank: The Movie (2015) Fast and Furious 6 (5/24) The Hangover Part III (5/24) Man of Steel (6/14)

Why am I again that person with the huge list xD
Its actually getting bigger and biggeremoji

Well the movies I'm currently looking forward to seeing:

• Star Trek Into Darkness (It was released earlier today, and I can't wait to see it! I'm completely desperate to see it)
  • Justice League (2015), (there's a possibilty they could bring in Nightwing, who is my favourite DC character, so I'm looking forward to that film because of that reason)
  • Ratchet and Clank movie (2015) it will be interesting to see what they do with this franchise as a movie
  • The World's End (2013), the final film in the "Cornetto trilogy" (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and then this), since the last two films were so good, I'm confident the next one will be too
  • Star Wars episode VII (2015), I'm interested to see what Disney do with trying to revive this franchise..
  • Carrie (2013 remake), I'm a fan of the leading actress, Chloe Moretz, and so I'm looking forward to see her upcoming films
  • Kick Ass 2 (2013/2014), same reasons as the Carrie remake; also, I loved the first Kick-Ass…

- Star Trek
- Next part of the Hobbit
- Iron Man 3
- Avengers 2
- R&C (Duh)
- Thor 2

I went to Iron Man 3 last week. I haven't seen the 1st, 2nd or Avengers yet. But still thought it was a really cool movie. I kinda wanted to see the movie because the poster looked so awesome!

Star Wars episode VII

Iron Man 3

Avengers 2

Thor 2

The amazing spider-man 2

X-men: days of futures past

The Wolverine

Ratchet & Clank emoji (2015 come faster!!)

Your avatar fits perfect with the music I'm listening to now! I looked at in and the lyrics went like:
''I'd come for you, no one but you, yes I'd come for you''

Ot.
Many super hero movie fans here. After seeing Iron Man 3 I knew i should watch more of them. So yesterday I got Spiderman 1 and 2. emoji

I love that song!

I've been reading comics since I was a kid so seeing them in movie form is awesome. How was Ironman 3? I still haven't seen it emoji

Good movie choices I enjoyed Toby Maguire as Peter Parker. I also recommend seeing the first Ironman if you haven't already it was really good emoji

Nope. I've only seen the 3rd one. Like.. wow. I kinda got dragged into it by the movie poster, trailer and a friend of mine. I really enjoyed it and dat soundtrack! You should stay during the credits, your ears will love it! Also for that after-scene thingy!

I don't wanna say to much. I might just spoil something for youemoji

Nope. I've only seen the 3rd one. Like.. wow. I kinda got dragged into it by the movie poster, trailer and a friend of mine. I really enjoyed it and dat soundtrack! You should stay during the credits, your ears will love it! Also for that after-scene thingy!

I don't wanna say to much. I might just spoil something for youemoji

A lot of the stuff that happens in Iron Man 3 is (obviously) linked to the first two.
Iron Man 2 wasn't as good, but it still sets up some of the stuff in Iron Man 3.
Iron Man 3 also has references to the events of "Marvel Avengers Assemble", which you may know better as "The Avengers", which was also a good film, better than Iron Man 2 anyway. Of course, you probably don't want to get tied up trying to watch all the Marvel films just to understand what's going on, so I recommend watching the first Iron Man, as well as The Avengers…

Before I saw Iron Man 3, my friend informed me on all I had to know. She even showed me some important scenes from the first movie in the time we had before we needed to go to the bus. I still am gonna watch the other Iron Mans and The Avengers though emoji

Before I saw Iron Man 3, my friend informed me on all I had to know. She even showed me some important scenes from the first movie in the time we had before we needed to go to the bus. I still am gonna watch the other Iron Mans and The Avengers though emoji

You should! Even if you know what's going on they're still both action packed and quite good emoji Who doesn't like cool weapons and explosions??? I'm hoping no one on a Ratchet and Clank fan site XD

Getting back on topic I also would like to see part two of The Hobbit as the first part wasn't as spectacular as I was hoping emoji

so far my list consists of only 3 movies

The Wolverine

The Fast and The Furious 6

and of course Ratchet & Clank