Thread: RG 6th anniversary Thread

It's already 6 years! Can you guys believe this? I love The RG community, everyone of us do's!
Post all your great memories from the last 6 years, right here on this topic!

I'm here "only" for less than two years, so a short time period in RG's history emoji I remember I found this site while looking for SAC soundtrack. The first under-avatar quote I had was Ratchet's line from Size Matters - "There are… no… TECHNOMITES!" I had a chance to talk with some great people around here. Thanks everyone!

Same here. Just looking for a desktop wallpaper and found a cool forum instead. Not sure how long I've been here…

Strange, I registered here only 9 months ago yet it already feels like I've known this place since the beginning. I also stumbled here while looking for R&C soundtracks and got hooked almost immediately. Shame that the English forums still aren't as popular as the French counterpart. Well, here's to a brighter future.emoji

Strange, I registered here only 9 months ago yet it already feels like I've known this place since the beginning. I also stumbled here while looking for R&C soundtracks and got hooked almost immediately. Shame that the English forums still aren't as popular as the French counterpart. Well, here's to a brighter future.emoji

I got the same feeling emoji