Thread: Wait... What?

User image

What the hell is that doing there and why does no one acknowledge it?

We all do, it's just so easy to spot everyone forgets about it,

I watched that cutscene today, turns out I skipped a crucial part of it where Clank say "I have found another Dimensionator" and Ratcet responds "Yeah, whatevs. Check out that metal egg!"

I watched that cutscene today, turns out I skipped a crucial part of it where Clank say "I have found another Dimensionator" and Ratcet responds "Yeah, whatevs. Check out that metal egg!"

Yeah, putting this stuff in the Deadgrove was pretty much a pointless easter egg.

Yeah, putting this stuff in the Deadgrove was pretty much a pointless easter egg.

It's just so surreal.
Couldn't they have put it in Cronk and Zephyr's ship? It'd make more sense there.

Maybe the Creature Collector stole it… I don't know; it could have detected that it housed the means of access to the Cragmites and Lombaxes and interpreted it as a creature as powerful as both colonies combined…
Yeah, okay, there's nothing that can be said that works as a sensible explanation! emoji

He also wanted to get fit so he stole himself a "Body by Qwark" copy.

I have never noticed that. Then again, I've only played through the game one.

I didn't notice it at first either. Even if it's a joke, you have to wonder how it even got there, or even

if it actually is a Dimensionator…
I didn't notice it at first either. Even if it's a joke, you have to wonder how it even got there, or even

if it actually is a Dimensionator…

User image User image
It sure looks like a deminsionator. It also looks like there is a Qwark comic behind ir.
It is a reoccuring easter egg. It was in ACiT also when the plumber pulls it out of a pipe.

Maybe a long lost lombax had the device with him when visiting the planet in the past. There are supposedly multiple deminsionators according to Azimuth. That, or we are making too much of this. *I laugh*

It also looks like there is a Qwark comic behind ir.

Actually, those were vid-comics, and they were put on cartridges. In terms of the book we see in A4O…

User image

I'm such a nerd…

I mean the vid comics. And after you showed that picture, I see now that it is a book.
Yes you are a nerd, but so am I. We're cool nerds.

Let's continue 'nerding' then emoji IG seems to really like that book actually… Since ToD it made a cameo in every Ratchet & Clank game - in QfB it was lying underwater, in ACiT Plumber picked it up from that pipe, A4O we just saw, in FFA there were dozens of these books lying around the Phoenix II and in ItN Pollyx had one (Terachnoid and an excercise book… right). It turns out it's IG's Pizza Planet truck (if you get the Pixar refrence). Just… why did they pick such unteresting asset?

I remember all of those scenes where we can find that book. I just never made the connection that they were all the same book first seen in ToD. And yes, Pixar has cameos all over the place in their movies. (Off topic: I was told recently that Pixar plans on bringing all the movies together for one film starting off with "Boo" from M.Inc. Anyway…emoji What else is there to "nerd" about?

Off topic: I was told recently that Pixar plans on bringing all the movies together for one film starting off with "Boo" from M.Inc.

They're not planning anything like it, you just read about a "Pixar Theory", wich tries to prove all the PIXAR movies are taking place in one universe. But it's just a fan theory, nothing official.